Mech mods (vapers check in)

anyone else here use mechanical mods? or vape in general.... I need someone to talk me out of this... TITANIUM (anonidized chameleon color)HK | Mods + DDs 600 bucks... jesus.. which one?View attachment 1596305View attachment 1596303
$600 Bucks .... that's not cheap ali , can't you find a second hand one !! I got mates that have switched to vaping nicotine ( nicotine oil is illegal over here ) from the cigarettes and they are happy . I also have some mates that vape cannabis oil , and they walk around real happy !!
I agree that anythings better than smoking actual cigarettes .

$600 Bucks .... that's not cheap ali , can't you find a second hand one !! I got mates that have switched to vaping nicotine ( nicotine oil is illegal over here ) from the cigarettes and they are happy . I also have some mates that vape cannabis oil , and they walk around real happy !!
I agree that anythings better than smoking actual cigarettes .
toad... its funny u mention that.... I belong to comp lyfe buy sell trade.. and THIS MOD is available used...… BUT he wants 500.... soooo for the extra 100 bucks..... ill spring for new..... it don't happen often.... usually only when I have exhausted alllll possibilities....

Nothing wrong with used if its a deal bro !! But in all cases of buying used , (brake calipers for example) :) you replace anything worn out to bring them up to as new if not already done for you in deal !!

Nothing wrong with used if its a deal bro !! But in all cases of buying used , (brake calipers for example) :) you replace anything worn out to bring them up to as new if not already done for you in deal !!
yeah... these calipers came off the MOTO America bike... he ran through them... new seals/rebuilt BEFORE shipped... got the receipts... the guy was also selling the forks off a superbike.... 9 grand USED

200.gif

#SmokingVSvaping ~ #YouPickOne *

Mech mods can get pretty pricy, especially when you start venturing into the high-end stuff. The question is, do you really need to go all out? It's easy to get sucked into the gear but remember, it's not just about the mod; it's also about the experience.

Welcome to the oRg @dunwichguy
Thanks for this :firing:
Mech mods can get pretty pricy, especially when you start venturing into the high-end stuff. The question is, do you really need to go all out? It's easy to get sucked into the gear but remember, it's not just about the mod; it's also about the experience.
Companies are coming out with mods that have all the power and aesthetics but with added safety features. And speaking of features, have you thought about the lifespan of your vape batteries? I recently stumbled upon an article on how to recharge a disposable vape. Even if your mech mod doesn't use disposable vapes, battery care is crucial.

Companies are coming out with mods that have all the power and aesthetics but with added safety features. And speaking of features, have you thought about the lifespan of your vape batteries? I recently stumbled upon an article on... Even if your mech mod doesn't use disposable vapes, battery care is crucial.

Do you have a bike?

Back