INJECTORS

LefterisT

Registered
Hi everybody,
Please i need advice for the following:
Last Thursday iwent to the workshop for oil and oilfilter change.I also asked my mech to check the injector of my Busa if they needed cleaning.Checking shows that the 1st 3rd and 4th had a difference of 2% or 3% in flowing, but the 2nd had 10% difference.
We decided to clean the injectors and check them again, but results were the same.
The dealer says that he wont cover it in warranty, and the cost for each injector is about 167,00 Euros (about 201$).
Has anybody experienced a problem like this, and is it worth to pay 600 euros for 4 new injectors?

<span style='color:skyblue'></span>2004 black/blue Busa
Akrapovic full
PCIIIr
TRE
Yosh ST1 cams
Small Airbox mod and all short stacks.

how is he checking them ?
I have sent new and used sets to RC enginerring in the USA and never yet have one out that bad, plus they have one day turn around to clean and match at a killer price.
I know it is the USA but I would sent them there to get checked if not there are alot of used sets from people using S2000 injectors on boost.

He uses the Carbotech device which is for checking and cleaning injectors by ultrasonics.
It is like the device in this site:<span style='color:skyblue'>http://www.factorypro.com/services/injector_clean_match.html</span>

Back