Mech mods (vapers check in)

jesus…. that cotton in that RDA(Rebuildable dripping atomizer) has got to be on the edge of burning.....
ive got a few thousand dollars in vape gear... all mechanical mods though that REQUIRE a knowledge of OHMS law and coil building and basic understanding of an electrical circuit

It wasnt my intention to set off an attack ALI thread. Ali i smoked for 30 years, switched to ecigs smoked another 2 years fo those. Although better for you e cig are most definately not good for you.

Vaping and DNA damage
Research published in January 2018 found that mice exposed to e-cigarette vapor displayed DNA damage in the lungs, bladder, and heart. This damage may increase their risk of cancer, heart disease, and lung problems.

The researchers added that it was possible that e-cigarette smoke may contribute to similar damage in humans.
Vaping and COPD: Is it okay or can it cause more problems?

I could go on and on. Popcorn lung is another risky side to vaping. I get it no one wants to hear their hobby is bad for them. I didnt either. After being told i had the beginning stages of copd and vaping was making it worse i stopped everything smoking related.

It wasnt my intention to set off an attack ALI thread. Ali i smoked for 30 years, switched to ecigs smoked another 2 years fo those. Although better for you e cig are most definately not good for you.

Vaping and DNA damage
Research published in January 2018 found that mice exposed to e-cigarette vapor displayed DNA damage in the lungs, bladder, and heart. This damage may increase their risk of cancer, heart disease, and lung problems.

The researchers added that it was possible that e-cigarette smoke may contribute to similar damage in humans.

I could go on and on. Popcorn lung is another risky side to vaping. I get it no one wants to hear their hobby is bad for them. I didnt either. After being told i had the beginning stages of copd and vaping was making it worse i stopped everything smoking related.
POPCORN LUNG IS CAUSES BY DIACETYL.... U DIDNT READ ANY OF WHAT I WROTE..... nobody uses diacetyl anymore...… nobody..... MICE WERE EXPOSEDS TO 50000 times the amount of vapor a human would ever experience in that STUDY... and the COTTON was overheated.....

Riding Hayabusas is dangerous to your health...…..
arch.. I actually read these studies..... its INSANE what will pass for "science" now.... majority of these studies use the ecig… hold the power button down for 10 STRAIGHT MINUTES... burn the cotton/atomizer/overheat the whole THING... then analyze "chemical levels".... I got news for everyone.... if u take a piece of cotton... light it on fire...… and "analyze" chemicals... ANYTHING combustible produces dangerous chems of some sort... which will cause "DNA damage"

Vaping and DNA damage

VIPER... u smoked for 30 years........ 30...……. YEARS..... and VAPING was making it worse??????? listen to ureself… COPD was caused by smoking… ure doctor was full of poop... I know u don't wanna think ure doctor is just guessing BUT...….

arch.. I actually read these studies..... its INSANE what will pass for "science" now.... majority of these studies use the ecig… hold the power button down for 10 STRAIGHT MINUTES... burn the cotton/atomizer/overheat the whole THING... then analyze "chemical levels".... I got news for everyone.... if u take a piece of cotton... light it on fire...… and "analyze" chemicals... ANYTHING combustible produces dangerous chems of some sort... which will cause "DNA damage"
Trust me I know that doctors often have no idea what they are talking about. They look at symptoms and match it to the best fit, even if it makes no sense. And the drugs are often worse than the problem they are treating!

Do anything excessively and it will cause harm. Even exercise is dangerous when done in excess. What is the limit of vaping? Who knows.

Trust me
I know that
doctors often
have no idea
what they are
talking about .

They look at symptoms
and match it to the best fit ,
even if it makes no sense .

And the drugs are often worse

than the problem they are treating !

Do anything excessively
and it will cause harm .

Even exercise is dangerous
when done in excess .

What is the limit of vaping ?

Who knows .

:banghead:

Trust me I know that doctors often have no idea what they are talking about. They look at symptoms and match it to the best fit, even if it makes no sense. And the drugs are often worse than the problem they are treating!

Do anything excessively and it will cause harm. Even exercise is dangerous when done in excess. What is the limit of vaping? Who knows.
well.... if u vape like a human being ull be ok probably..... if u use 120 volts like in reds video.... u MIGHT be overdoing it.... like when those "scientists" abused those mice with PLUMES AND PLUMES of burnt cotton vapor.

u guys think those scientists are using that mod with 100 batteries in it in their tests? lol.. in all seriousness though..... OVERHEATING ejuice or overheating cotton.... THESE things cause COMBUSTION

I wanna say... that was a HYBRID mech mod... with an unknown atomizer on top..... probably with a non protruding 510 pin..... causing a hard short...… MECH MODS ARE FOR EXPERTS.... know ure build deck/know ure coils/know ohms law..... DO NOT CAUSE A HARD SHORT.... or u may get hurt.....

1553109923112.png

in a hybrid mech mod.... the battery makes DIRECT contact with the protruding 510 pin.… as soon as user hits the switch... power is distributed... if the user doesn't know what he is doing... like using an incompatible atomizer with a NON protruding pin... when he hits the power button.... the neg part of the 510 and the positive part touch.... causing a HARD SHORT..... BOOM... EXPERTS ONLY

Last edited:
This is the reason u see this stuff in the news.... mech mods are for experts only.... BUT PEOPLE DONT RESPECT THIS..... and make horrific mistakes....

THIS guy is lucky to be alive..... he STAYED on that button for like 7 FULL seconds….. the mod got hot.... and STILL he tried to get it to "work"... lol... if u hit the button on a mech mod and it doesn't fire right away.... u got a SERIOUS problem... remove battery and inspect things

Back