May have to change color again for safety reasons...

Rollin20z

Registered
I like the sublime green hornet:laugh: but it seems to draw in the squidly's that say they can ride but evidentally can't so much.??? Happened again yesterday(sorry didn't get pics this time so I guess it never happened:whistle: at least I know he wished it didn't) but my buddy posted up a sportbike ride on local CL just trying to get some guys together for a ride and low and behold we end up meeting up with a couple other guys who wanted to ride. same as always let everyone know if someone is too slow you can pass respectfully and not blast them, we stop at all stop signs and turns to wait for slower riders and most of all ride your own ride.
Anyhow everything seemed cool and the new guys seemed to be ok said they had been riding for a while and the one was on a Kawi 03 Z1000 I believe (naked style bike) and said he used to race 250cc class(dirt bike I assume anyhow) we started out I took lead and he jumped in behind me. We get going down the first road with some decent twisties and he seemed to be doing fine at first at least I though from my mirror view. I slowed and waited for him to catch up a few times as I knew he said he had just pcs'd in from Tx like last week so he was new to area and didn't know the roads. Coming to end of first road/run whichever you want to call it nice little warm-up :laugh: there are a few good sweepers you can boogy pretty good around I seen him back there going into to them and after them you come to stop sign(maybe 1-1 1/2 miles total) I pull to stop sign look back noone there! I waited like 5 seconds and still didn't see him so it was like ok turn around he evidentally went down or something. Spin around go back 1/2 mile and there he is getting up out of ditch while probably 5-6 people from surrounding houses are coming over to check out situation. Anyhow he looked to be ok, bike didn't fair so well,mangled tank, fairings it did have were trashed,forks tweaked pretty good. Got it up out of ditch and we did get it to start up and run fine. By that time the popo had showed up(pretty quickly actually) and started with all the questions and reports, ended up being pretty cool, no citations, which state boys here cite for not controlling your vehicle I think it is. They left and just standing around talking and he still seemed fine, since really he luckily ended up only hitting dirt/ditch and never landed on the blacktop. He said a animal ran out in front of him and of course there was a big cover up explanation but it seemed clear to everyone else he came in to the corner hot,panicked, locked up rear brake and was ditch bound from there.
Ended up with a guy stopping and offered to put it in his truck, at first he declined and before the guy got away he changed his mind and we loaded it up and the p/u guy took him home. We proceeded on and actually had a nice day's ride except for some rain which if that is as bad as it gets I can deal with it, better than 115 heat index anyday.
So my point being I think there may be some sorta trance the sublime green puts new guys in that get behind me :laugh: where they feel the need to keep up or something. My buddy said he's gonna start calling me the widow maker since in the last month in 2 group rides 2 guys have bit the dirt while trying to follow me. So is the green attracting squids trying to ride above their head? or do they think that a fat busa shouldn't be able to run a twisty faster than them? Grant it it was a guy on a GSXR1000 2 weeks before.

Maybe it's just that her tail is so sexy they find themselves staring and not paying attention. Sorta like when your out with the wife and that unbelievably hot girl walks by and you can't help but to look and the wife catches you.:rofl::rofl: except in this case the turns/ditches do.

DSCN7427.jpg

Bro I think I seen you on 41A or either down by HWY13 yesterday. While I was riding around with the wifey. Still need to get up with you to do a lil ride or something. The local Ruff Ryder club here meets up at the BP on by my house Trenton and Tiny Town @ 2 every sunday. I myself haven't rode with them to see how they ride. When we do get up I will be the one hanging to back in the curves sitting at 6 1/2 over.

People need to realize "Ride at your own pace NEVER play catch up " !

Unrelated, but im looking into getting new tailights for my Gen 1. Whered you get yours? And are the turnsignals integrated or is that what is just below your lights in the picture?

Little off topic but between the Busa and that Vette in front of it you have two of the hottest vehicle butts going........

I've decided you ARE A Jinx...Couple crashes and a 'almost' ticket....:whistle:

I was out yesterday rode mine up to midsouthmotorplex and got my rectifier replaced finally, only to catch a huge rainstorm home...

@Rollin
WhyAreAllOfYourPostsOneBigBlockThatMakesItVeryHardToReadItDrivesMeNutsSometimesUseTheEnterOrReturnButtonToStartAnotherParagraphMaybeTheyTriedToReadYourPostsAndAreCrossEyedNowSoTheyWreckedAndItsNotReallyAnIssueWithYourBikeMaybeI'mJustGettingTooOldToReadSuchALongParagraphButItWOuldMakeItEasierToReadAndUnderstandWhatYourAreTryingToSayAndYesIAmJustRambingOnForTheAmusementFactorAloneHahahaAndLolololol....

P.s It was very hard to type that without hitting the spacebar, but still fun nonetheless...
And glad the guy was okay...

or do they think that a fat busa shouldn't be able to run a twisty faster than them?

I know if I was following a big'oll busa into a corner I would think I could make the corner no sweat. Everyone knows those things can't handle :rofl:

It's too bad, some people need the to learn the hard way how to "ride their ride"

Bro I think I seen you on 41A or either down by HWY13 yesterday. While I was riding around with the wifey. Still need to get up with you to do a lil ride or something.

May have been, we rode up Woodlawn way to Dover thru 232 and down the back way thru Erin looping around Riverside back to Clarksville. Morning was nice until we got caught in the rain most of the way back. LMK when you wanta get up and do some riding. Just don't get right behind me. :laugh:

Unrelated, but im looking into getting new tailights for my Gen 1. Whered you get yours? And are the turnsignals integrated or is that what is just below your lights in the picture?

Forget, I think it's a Moto Tek undertail and I smoked the lenses, but yes it has integrated turns in bottom of each tail/brake light. Also the ones on bottom are separate turn signal option but I chose not to hook them up.

two of the hottest vehicle butts going.......

Thanks crazyarch.

only reason id change it is because green is a slow color... notice how its kawasakis color.... just sayin

Actually sublime pearl, more Lambo green than Kawi by far, and your more than welcome to come show me how slow it is if you can keep up and stay out of the ditches while trying.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've decided you ARE A Jinx...Couple crashes and a 'almost' ticket....

Could be. ??? But actually Tom has never ended up in the ditch in the past couple years riding, but then again he rides his own ride and doesn't try to pretend he's faster.

And for the ticket, YOU were leading that ride and it was YOUR idea to past the undercover,game warden whatever he was when he was clearly telling you to slow down when you (and I ) were passing him :laugh:. But then again I was gonna pull over and take the ticket since he rolled up and seen my plate first. But he wanted YOU and passed me to get to YOU. I just happened to not stop when he was acting the fool jumping all out in the road when we passed. :whistle:

We got caught up in the rain too coming back from Dover, pretty much most of the way back. Nice soaking low visibility ride. :laugh:

P.s It was very hard to type that without hitting the spacebar, but still fun nonetheless...

Next

Time

I

Will

Remember

Just

For

You

Triple

Space

Every

Word