Sunday Morning Ride

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I went out last Sunday morning on what I thught was going to be a solo ride. Up hwy 87 out of Mesa up into the nice fast sweepers leading to the mountains. I was having a great time just running the twisties toward Pason, Az. Then I came to the rest area where I usually stop for a quick coffee. There are usually a ton of harley riders there, and this day was no exception. But, this rest area has two sides so when I pulled in I went around to the back side. There, low and behold is another Busa rider, also out for a Sunday solo ride. I got off and introduced myself and of course we talked about Busas. He isn't on the board, doesn't even have a computer, but he turned out to be a really nice guy that really likes to ride. We ended up riding the rest of the day together. It was kind of funny, before we left the rest area he was telling me how he was just going to take it easy because he didn't want to get a ticket, and there were usually a lot of cops in the area. So I said "cool, I'll follow you". Wouldn't you know it, we leave the rest area and he immediately hammers on it. The next thing I know we're doing about 150. It was a real crack up seeing as how he didn't want to go fast because of the cops. But he eventually chilled. Maybe he just wanted to see if I could stay with him. Anyhow you never know who you're going to run into on a solo ride. Turned out to be a great day. I got to meet a fellow Busa rider and made a new friend.

Very cool!!
super.gif

What no pics!!!!
pissed.gif
poke.gif

Heres a couple of pics. Didn't have time for anymore, because we were to busy riding.

Mount_Lemon_030.jpg

Yes, I live in Mesa, and he lives in Phoenix. Pretty cool. I think we're probably going out again next Sunday. Its supposed to be between 67 and 73 degrees according to the weather guessers. So it will probably be another great day for riding. I feel for you guys that are weather bound. Been there and done that.

(Copperone @ Dec. 14 2006,15:58) Winter in Arizona definately ain't to bad...
thats why were moveing there

cool.gif
ride thanks for shareing

Awesome. I wish I could do a one day trade: your AZ straights for my WV twisties. Waddaya say?

Hey warbrown I'd love to watch you or chase you on that Busa you just got on some of these Arizona straight roads. Thats a really cool bike you got. btw, we do have some pretty good twisty roads here, just not as good or not as many as you've got there.

man you suck............. the way this started off i thought you were gonna tell us you met a girl on a busa, she was hot and yall are doing the "hippedy dippety".

GRRRRRRRR........

ITS OK YOUR COOL, just not what i thought....
rock.gif

I wish I would have met a girl on a Busa or a honda or..., but it was a great day anyway. LOL

Back