I hate it when Im right

Tell him that he has now had more serious accidents than I have had in the last 32 years of street riding! :rofl:

Was wondering how old is this Fellow?
???

+1......When I got into roadbikes many years ago, I (and I'm fairly certain lots of others) spent alot of time riding them hard......and crashing them even harder !
I've learnt valuable lessons EVERY SINGLE TIME....& you won't learn those sorta things by NOT ever crashing, if that makes any strange sense at all ! :whistle:
Looking back in hindsight, after 22+ years (and many, many $$$)....I wouldn't trade all those life experiences for anything !:rulez:
After all these years I still ride just as hard, but I use alot more judgement and I apply controlled personal risk analysis techniques that allows me to have just as much fun (actually...heaps more fun!!) as I did when I was younger, but in a much more safer way (me hopes & prays, touchin' wood & keepin' fingers crossed:laugh:) !:thumbsup:
......but like they always say, "If you ain't crashin'.....you ain't trying hard enough"!! :lookaround:

my :2cents: worth

Whats even worse is how the dealer won't hesistate to sell a brand new rider a Hayabusa or ZX14... I watched a salesman try to talk a guy that never owned a streetbike in his life into a GSXR1000 instead of the 600 he came to see...

That salesman is slipping. He gets a higher cut if he sells the Busa to the guy. (Or an M109 Limited) You'd better tell that guy to get his **** in gear. :rulez: Those motorcycle virgins need MAX weight, torque and HP to instill confidence in them properly.

:poke::whistle:

(and when I go to buy my bike next spring I'll get some guy that'll refuse to sell me one without 10 years of liter bike experience, you just watch.)

That salesman is slipping. He gets a higher cut if he sells the Busa to the guy. (Or an M109 Limited) You'd better tell that guy to get his **** in gear. :rulez: Those motorcycle virgins need MAX weight, torque and HP to instill confidence in them properly.

:poke::whistle:

(and when I go to buy my bike next spring I'll get some guy that'll refuse to sell me one without 10 years of liter bike experience, you just watch.)

good luck and that one...and ever come north???? ...mabey we need to get a west pa east oh ride going !!!

Back