May Be Time To Move

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Now Houston is the largest city to have an openly Gay(Lesbian) Mayor ................

Where were all you good hard core Conservatives during the runoff??

:whistle:

Can't speak for conservatives or really anyone but myself. Don't condone the life style, but that's my personal feelings. I say if they can do the job, then let them do it.

i would be more concerned about the political views more so than sexual lifestyle. You can be however you want to be as far as im concerned just do me a favor and keep it to yourself. i dont know. dont want to know and dont want it shoved in my face.

Can't speak for conservatives or really anyone but myself. Don't condone the life style, but that's my personal feelings. I say if they can do the job, then let them do it.

Man! You had something positive to say,but I agree. Who cares if they're gay as long as they can do the job that they were appointed to.

Because gays are typically liberals. They will push to legislate gay rights and other far out "progressive" agendas.
The real problem is, gats want to infringe on everyones rights to become mainstream, IE, gay marriage.

Last edited:
Dang, I thought this thread was going to be about the cold weather and moving south....I was about to say I've been telling myself it's time to move for the past 9 years....since I was "moved" to IL (wife's idea....:rulez:)

Don't get me twisted. I hope whomever it would be would do a good job. BUT, it is BS when the media wants to glorify the fact that she is. The 'lifestyle" as someone called it is starting to become a little too prominent in Houston.

I could care less about what someone does in their own home. But, I think it is wrong when this kind of stuff is being pushed in front of the kids nowadays. You have pre-teens running around thinking that it is cool to be gay or something.

Anyway it goes, she is the Mayor for 2 years, so I hope she fulfills her duties well. But whatever happened to people being "in the closet"???

You know what, I sat here for awhile thinking about how to post to this thread. I decided that the best thing to say is nothing because my true feelings would offend someone. Sad huh.

i would be more concerned about the political views more so than sexual lifestyle. You can be however you want to be as far as im concerned just do me a favor and keep it to yourself. i dont know. dont want to know and dont want it shoved in my face.

+1

I don't give a crap what someone's sexual preference is but just keep it to yourself!

I would have to agree as long as your personal lifestyle and opinions don't affect the decisions you make for the community it's fine.

We have the terminator as Governor here, want us to send him over for a visit ?? :laugh:

Yes we do and what a great job he has done assisting in the termination of CA economy.

oh... i think this thread might get about 6 to 7 pages!!! :laugh:

your probably right :laugh:

Because gays are typically liberals. They will push to legislate gay rights and other far out "progressive" agendas.
The real problem is, gats want to infringe on everyones rights to become mainstream, IE, gay marriage.

Shouldn't marraige be everyone's right? Let me check the constitution again....Ummm....All I can find is that we all have equal rights. :whistle:

It wouldn't be all over the news except for the fact that she IS gay...

Back