Maxton Sept 19-20

Some nice shots easy to see who tucks in and who does not. Thanks for posting up.

My tuck could use a little work. I actually modded a seat this time to help out, so I think it'll be better.

How did you like that lean into the wind~?~

Anyone running the chalk board at the finish line this time~?~

A few meets ago, there was a little lady at the blue bird section towards the finish line showing speeds on the chalk board as we came around. Very very nice feature, if I didn't beat my last speed I didn't bother stopping in to get my slip.

Anyway, it was done more for an activity for this little lady and her company thought she would do it a few times and get tired. They did it for the entire event, LoL

Haven't seen it back down there since. (Don't think she has come back with them)

((I'm gonna copy this into one of my own threads also, maybe we'll see a chalk board operating)) :laugh:

Weather not looking good for this weekend............ :poke:

I know it...I am always hopeful for the best.

Last event I made it was dry on the starting line and raining across the finish line. Lot's of rain that weekend. Had to pull my trailer out of about 4 inchs and use boards to walk across the swamp~!~

group prayer time for this weekends weather and the safety of everyone's trip to and from and up and down the track.

A second look at the weather today is now showing 40%-50% we are going to cancel this trip. Just spent $400.00 to sit in a parking lot at a AMA race this past weekend. We will do Texas and Maxton in October. Good luck to anyone making the trip.

A second look at the weather today is now showing 40%-50% we are going to cancel this trip. Just spent $400.00 to sit in a parking lot at a AMA race this past weekend. We will do Texas and Maxton in October. Good luck to anyone making the trip.

Really hate to hear that Greg, we were really looking forward to meeting you. Can definitely understand where you're at though, the rain really puts a damper on the weekends down there.

If you do change your mind...your wife is welcome to hang out at the RV with mine. I know she doesn't want to stay in the damp all day. We was going to welcome her over anyway once we meet up.

See you next time~!~

Really hate to hear that Greg, we were really looking forward to meeting you. Can definitely understand where you're at though, the rain really puts a damper on the weekends down there.

If you do change your mind...your wife is welcome to hang out at the RV with mine. I know she doesn't want to stay in the damp all day. We was going to welcome her over anyway once we meet up.

See you next time~!~

I am sorry we are missing this trip as well. We will more than likely send the Intercooled Turbo Charged ZX-14 Ranger home to his owner in Florida next week so he can ride and enjoy his bike. What he decides to do with the bike for the rest of the season will be up to Ed. Surely we will see more of RANGER and ED out there somewhere. Sad to see it go but at least we are sending him back the fastest MPH turbo ZX-14 to date. :beerchug:

Seems to rain every single time we attend Maxton~!~

Going anyway, taking my 200mph waist hight waders~!~ :laugh:

We had a blast, and not a lick of rain~!~

I'l be posting a thread with pics and video (hopefully) tomorrow

Glad you had fun and learned that most valuable lessons in color :laugh:

Can view the vids but hope to come across them at home :thumbsup:

Back