Maxton Mile - Super StreetBike Sep 19-20

el stumpo

Registered
Super Streetbike Top Speed Shootout Sep 19-20 at Maxton. Anyone up to go watch (of course if you want to run, no worries there either...)

Had a blast last time we went. I'll put this up as a placeholder for now since it's still awhile away :)

i love maxton but can't take waiting in those lines-they should do bikes one weekend and cars another-

I'll be there. Have you seen any special rules this year for the Superbike shootout. Seems like last year they had some things such as license plate, etc had to be on the bike.

All I could find on their websites was postings from 2006.

Won't be in the shootout but we will be there trying to go a little faster.

I don't really care about the shootout either, as long as we get to run ... and run fast~!~

Had a lot of rain two events ago. I was next to last to run and was dry at the starting line and raining at the finish line.

I don't really care about the shootout either, as long as we get to run ... and run fast~!~

Had a lot of rain two events ago. I was next to last to run and was dry at the starting line and raining at the finish line.

That makes a for a serious "pucker factor" when going for serious MPH doesn't it? :whistle: :laugh:

This is me. 2Fast2C will be with me also.

100_1537.jpg

100_1538.jpg

100_1539.jpg

FYI: Welcome to ECTA

OK, so that looks pretty cool. I'd love to run my stock bike just for the fun of it. Unfortunately, I have a prior engagement that weekend.

Best of luck to everybody that's gonna watch and/or run! :beerchug:

He really is, and he'll do a person right. He had a really good time meeting you.

We're getting really excited about race weekend.

A couple of small changes are needed and he should run better than he has before.

Back