Maxton Sept 19-20

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
Who all is going? I've seen the subject touched on here and there but haven't seen the thread started so here it is. Who's going fast in Sept?

Also, if you want others to know who you are then post a pic of something that you can be identified by. Bike, trailer, you, etc.

I've seen other events posted where people wish they had known who's who after the fact.

I'm riding orange/black. Not usually too many of them down there.
This time they'll probably be 10, LoL

I'll be there :thumbsup:

There's gonna be more than a few trying to push for their "double-a" license. :cheerleader:

I'm # 9347
Sorry I don't tend to take many pics of myself.

DSCF1722.JPG

Come on up Macon...white busa's can make it in a couple hours...

(But Orange Busa's can make it in 1:55 minutes, LoL)

I might be riding something else.... :whistle: but I stick out like a soar thumb one of the few the proud... :beerchug:

greg 004.jpg

I'd love to be there but just not quite ready. I'm planning on next year though.

To those going, be safe!

Well You know I will be there Outlaw sense Im riding with you. 200 is in your horizon. It will be a blast that is for sure. Records will be broken with my bike and Gregs bikes for sure.:thumbsup::cheerleader:

Well You know I will be there Outlaw sense Im riding with you. 200 is in your horizon. It will be a blast that is for sure. Records will be broken with my bike and Gregs bikes for sure.:thumbsup::cheerleader:
Hoping for the best as long as those Gremlins leave me alone we should be fine.. :beerchug::beerchug:, where are you guys going to park, will find you when we get there.

Last edited:
You get Macon and Outlaw to both be there I might have to buy a plane ticket!

Fun fun fun

Hoping for the best as long as those Gremlins leave me alone we should be fine.. :beerchug::beerchug:, where are you guys going to park, will find you when we get there.

I was going to ask you the same. We usually grab a spot right up front but was thinking about getting a little further back this time.

We wanted to attempt to get a spot next door with you so we don't have to travel across the field, LoL

We are going down Thursday evening. Let me know what prefer as far as parking and we'll go from there.

It would be nice to see my busa break the 200mph mark, just need to find someone on the small side to run it

Fun fun fun

I was going to ask you the same. We usually grab a spot right up front but was thinking about getting a little further back this time.

We wanted to attempt to get a spot next door with you so we don't have to travel across the field, LoL

We are going down Thursday evening. Let me know what prefer as far as parking and we'll go from there.
If you are getting in town thursday that will be before me, up front is good, near registration is also good. I am going to snatch a 20 x 20 pop-up tent to keep out of the heat.

Tofas2C or I will call you once we get set up, either Thursday night or Friday morning.

Back