Who is coming to Maxton/ECTA in Sept for the bike meet?

rotts4u

Registered
Throttle Nation Top Speed Streetbike Challenge

September 25-26th 2010 will mark the 5th annual motorcycle top speed event at Maxton. This year, we are excited to announce that Throttle Nation has stepped up as the sponsor of the event. Throttle Nation is a national magazine focusing on sportbikes and sportbike events. The classes and rules will remain the same for 2010 so bring your bikes and get ready for heads up racing at the Maxton Monster Mile. More details will be announced soon including the prizes for the class winners. Stay tuned here and at Throttle Nation motorcycle magazine competition coverage sportbike freestyle custom performance for more details in the near future.

Don - thanks for the heads up. I'm glad a sponsior helped pick up the event. I'm sure it was a bit of work for ya'. Thanks for all the work you've done. :bowdown:

See you in Sept. at Maxton. :cheerleader:

man I would like to go but I am going to try the Mojave mile ,next year I have a plan for Maxton.
ggod luck be safe n save one of those for me Guy

hey JC have you ever been to Maxton? If you plan on coming to an event next year just stay away from the June event. Waaay to freakin hot/humid!

Back