maxed it out wow

eddy

Registered
on sunday went for a small blat and found this long dead flat with a small curve road. went up and down it twice to look at the road and check for no coppers or speed traps i did a standing start and nailed it to the max scary as poo but hit 185 :thumbsup::thumbsup:so once my new exhaust and derestrictor from schnitz racing and powercommander get here i will try again

lol yeah a bird would be no-bueno. This reminds me of the myth that large ducks in the air can penetrate the windshield of aircraft at high speeds. While proven wrong on mythbusters, imagine what a bird would do to a 'Busa/rider at nearly 200mph!

Last edited:
lol yeah a bird would be no-bueno. This reminds me of the myth that large ducks in the air can penetrate the windshield of aircraft at high speeds. While proven wrong on mythbusters, imagine what a bird would do to a 'Busa/rider at nearly 200mph!

A large black bird hit my front brake lever while I was coming out of a sweeper at 130 mph. It spiked the front brake and bent the lever across my knuckles. When I stopped,.......I was afraid to remove my glove,.......felt like my fingers were broken. All was good,............couple weeks with a sore hand,.........and a new brake lever to fix the Busa.

I guess Falcons ready do prey on Black birds. :whistle:

The hardest high speed impact I have enjoyed was the large grass hopper that smacked me in the helmet visor going about 150. Not only did it feel like someone drilled me in the head with a baseball but the SOB splattered so bad it covered about a 4" x4" square obsuring all of my vision to the left.

A large black bird hit my front brake lever while I was coming out of a sweeper at 130 mph. It spiked the front brake and bent the lever across my knuckles. When I stopped,.......I was afraid to remove my glove,.......felt like my fingers were broken. All was good,............couple weeks with a sore hand,.........and a new brake lever to fix the Busa.

I guess Falcons ready do prey on Black birds. :whistle:

wow and that was 130. I wonder what it would have done at near max speed?

I guess im lucky. Most ive hit is a bug that (I swear!!!!) was the size of a smal bird! (maybe not that big, but it felt like it.) I hit it about 70, it made a very loud and hard THUNK right on my forehead and yanked my head backwards. The S.O.B. was so big, it didnt even splatter!! it just nailed me and kept going, I guess. one tough bug!!

I got caught by a large Bee in the left side of the throat at about 85, worse yet the bastard stung me when it hit and I'm a little alergic. So I had a nice golf bass size knot for a couple of days like a goiter.

i got a grasshopper to the shoulder at 120 the other day, not horrible, but felt like a paintball. i just laughed.

ive maxed mine out quite a bit, fun as hell, but leaves me wanting more. i dont like to be limited.

Last edited:
very cool! try to use a gps next time on your next run with the extra goodies. i'd like to hear how fast you can actually take the k8 assuming that what it is. :beerchug:

Last edited:
I stll haven't come close to the max with mine.??? Safety,legality and fear have me only in the high 140's but there is a track day in my future somewhere I know. :thumbsup:

Good job man. Not sure what good your gear would do you with a fall, but wear it anyway. Get the GPS and Nos like my man halfwit and you may be at 200.

Back