Schnitz dyno tune and ecu flash

Pbadasay

Registered
I went to schnitz racing on Wednesday to get my 09 busa tuned and the ecu flashed.

First of all let me give my feedback on my experience...Ryan is THE MAN! I'm new to this whole tune/flash world but he practically held my hand and walked me thru his steps and what he was doing. For a newbie, that was one of the most informative and knowledgable experiences I've had with my busa. I didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of nor did I ever feel like he may be doing something I didn't want. He asked me everything along every step of the way. He's a real down to earth person with tons of knowledge and is always willing to help! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now to the dyno, it was a great experience and I seem to have churned out a little higher than expected numbers. I was thinking i would pull 185 max but ended up pulling 187.74. The mods I have done is a full titanium akro exhaust, fresh full synthetic amsoil oil/factory suzuki filter, brand new suzuki air filter, pair valve removal, new NGK iridium spark plugs and that's it as far as performance related mods.

image.jpg

Here's a pic of the man himself! The bike looks so sexy in this pic, I took this pic 10 times with a little angle change every time because I liked the way it looked so much :lol: don't judge me

image.jpg

Ryan is outstanding! He took a lot of time tweaking my old bike, and I could not have been happier with the results!

It is worth the 6 hr drive there for me!

Thank you gentlemen, Ryan is the man for sure! I was asking how far people have driven just for his service and he said he's had someone drive alllll the way from Vancouver, Canada to have their bike tuned but its not a big deal to hear people come from Utah or somewhere far west!?! That's tells you about his rep and skills! He was mentioning how once February comes to an end, good luck with getting a time/date to come in for a dyno. He said he usually on a 6 week waiting list! I would wait 6 weeks, still worth the wait!

I can imagine with the race schedule he's busy. You made some great numbers brother :thumbsup:

I'd like to have him work his magic on my bike this year...it would be in the 6 hr range drive

Back