Matrix Reloaded

BACHARLES
                   ANOTHER FACTOR IN METAPHYSICS IS RISK
BEING A BUSA PILOT MAKES YOU A PHILOSOPHER OF SORTS
        WITHOUT RISK THERE CAN BE NO SPIRITUAL GROWTH,
NOT IN A RELIGIOUS SORT OF WAY ,BUT IN A PERSONAL ONE.

THE ORDINARY 4-WHEELER COMES UPON A CURVE TOO FAST,HIS REACTION IS TO SLOW DOWN WITH THE BRAKES.
      A BIKER HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BRAKING AND PERHAPS
RUNNING OFF THE ROAD OR LOW SIDING !! OR LAYING INTO IT SOME MORE AND WICKING THE GAS TO MAKE IT STICK

JUST AN OBSERVATION
                                      KYLE
You do realize I was only joking with you right?
rock.gif
Actually, it's pretty comforting to see people take a theoretical perspective to things sometimes.

Brian

YES I KNEW YOU WERE JOKING
BUT ALL THIS STUDYING MY WIFE IS MAKING ME DO FOR HER IS MAKING ME ,HMMM,OVERLY PHILOSOHICAL LATELY.I ALSO JUST FINISHED READING THAT BOOK "ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTENANCE" SO YOU CAN SEE MY PROBLEM,ALL THIS NEWFOUND KNOWLEDGE AND NO ONE TO SHARE IT WITH.(BOOK IS WAY TOO HEAVY FOR ENTERTAINMENT)
KYLE

Special effects were great, the story line sucked though. But is was worth sitting though for the special effects.(freeway scene)

Yeah, we saw The Matrix this past weekend. I was yelling at the gal on the Duc too: "WTF, Lady! Just ring its neck! You'll get away!" My wife now thinks I'm nuts. I liked Laurence Fishbourne's speech...very inspiring. So somebody explain this then: who is Agent Smith working for now? Himself? Then what is his goal? It should be to be able to leave the Matrix, as he stated how much he hated it there in the first movie. This was an okay flick, but with The Return of the King on the horizon, everything else is kind of passe right now.

I think that the Agent Smith definitely has his own agenda now.  He said something that seemed to indicate that he has a bit of Neo in him since the end of the first movie.  I think this has seriously screwed him up, in addition to the new abilities.

I'm interpreting it this way:  When Neo 'killed' Agent Smith, he only killed the operating copy of the program in the Matrix.  That wasn't really Agent Smith, but due to the way he was 'killed' the original copy of his program (presumably stored in a computer only connected to the Martix) was corrupted.  It is that now corrupted version of Agent Smith that is in the Matrix, causing trouble.

I'd go so far as to say that the Martix operating system doesn't quite know what to do with Smith.  So he has become like those other faulty programs we are introduced to in this moviw.  A rogue program, supposed to be deleted but not cooperating with that rule.  Or perhaps he can't be deleted.

As to what Agent Smith's agenda is...  I don't know.  Revenge on Neo seems to be part of it.  But perhaps also a power play to gain dominion over other programs in the Matrix.

Back