Matrix Reloaded

busahigg

Registered
Being borderline nerd and all I have seen the Matrix twice so far........I absolutelty think this might just be the greatest sci-fi story ever written.....that movie is great!

And before you get too funny with the nerd jokes Brian......just remember.......I'm kind of a BIG nerd. LOL.

Took my kids to see it last night. We loved it. Especially the chase scene on the Ducati against traffic. The fight scenes looked much better to me than the first movie also. My daughter loved the sarcasm of the villains!

Yeah I saw it! I thought it rocked! I too love the idea and story... But, the scene with all of the agent Smith's could have have used a little extra CGI work IMHO. All-in-all well worth seeing at least 17 times in theater.

( :

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span> Yea and if you were in the matrix a ZX 12 would always beat a busa ..........

thankfully we live in the <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>REAL WORLD !!

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span>where the Busa is KING !!

:bunch:      :cool      :bunch

Completely badass, I have only seen it once(Wednesday's Sneak Preview) but I am sure I will go again this weekend. The scene with all of the agents could have used a little more work but still a great scene.

Didn't anyone thought the bike part sucked? I mean, she trying to get away from the cops right? Then why doesn't she nail the bastard? Ok, so it was a Ducati, but I've heard even those strange italian things should be faster than a car, no?

But yeah, that scene would have been boring with a Busa, she would have nailed it and there would not have been any car-chase would there?

What are you talking about the "strange italian things"
rock.gif

Sure I am counting the days to trade my Ducati and get a Bird Of Prey, but that 996 rules...
It was Carrie-Ann Moss who had to take driving lessons to ride properly. If she could drive as well as she looks, she wouldn't need a Busa. The Ducati would be more than enough...
BTW, 22 days left...

"strange italian things"[/QUOTE]
Just screwin around. I have this friend who knows absolutely butt-kiss about bikes, yet he HAS to have a 999. I like to tease him when he talks about it. Amongst others: about those italians and their funny little language, I can never quite hear wether the're talking, or just trying to couch up as much syllables every second as possible
laugh.gif

Anyways, it's way funnier when you see his responses
biggrin.gif

my wife is taking philosophy on the weekends to finish up her
degree and i have been helping her
the concepts of reality described in the matrix have been being argued since plato and socrates in 900 bc or so
the movie is very intriguing at a number of levels
cause and causality,choice, all these things are very heavy
im getting a headache
i will have to go back and reload

my wife is taking philosophy on the weekends to finish up her
degree and i have been helping her
  the concepts of reality described in the matrix have been being argued since plato and socrates in 900 bc or so
  the movie is very intriguing at a number of levels
 cause and causality,choice, all these things are very heavy
            im getting a headache
   i will have to go back and reload
Speaking of nerd...
wow.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

BACHARLES
ANOTHER FACTOR IN METAPHYSICS IS RISK
BEING A BUSA PILOT MAKES YOU A PHILOSOPHER OF SORTS
WITHOUT RISK THERE CAN BE NO SPIRITUAL GROWTH,
NOT IN A RELIGIOUS SORT OF WAY ,BUT IN A PERSONAL ONE.

THE ORDINARY 4-WHEELER COMES UPON A CURVE TOO FAST,HIS REACTION IS TO SLOW DOWN WITH THE BRAKES.
A BIKER HAS TO CHOOSE BETWEEN BRAKING AND PERHAPS
RUNNING OFF THE ROAD OR LOW SIDING !! OR LAYING INTO IT SOME MORE AND WICKING THE GAS TO MAKE IT STICK

JUST AN OBSERVATION
KYLE

IN THIS EXAMPLE ,IT IS TOO LATE TO DOWN SHIFT,YOU MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN THE CRASH OR TO GO FOR IT !!!!!!
Hey dude, it's your post so I'll live by your rules.............hmmmmm....let me see.......Lay into it hard.....lean harder........hope it sticks or get scratches on my favorite toy..........The throttles pegged man!!!!!!!!!!

It was Carrie-Ann Moss who had to take driving lessons to ride properly. If she could drive as well as she looks, she wouldn't need a Busa.
Unfortuantley Moss DOES drive as well as she looks...that woman is NOT attractive. Nice body (for a professional female wrestler) and a face like a man...

The mmovie was really entertaining...I loved the 'wit' of the characters, like the Keymaker having a Ducati key or Persophone getting jealous.

I also was a little disapointed with some ofthe CGI, but what can you do ? eh?

Back