DHOOM!

yeah got D2 - havent watched yet. less bikes in it, but oh well, looks like lots of action and more REAL stunts.. I LOVE real stunts... watching computer effects is like watching cartoons to me.

I se what happened to his lid now...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh yes Dhoom Machele.

I actually liked the second one better then the first and they are in the proces of a third one believe it or not. Although from what I've read the main cop form the first two won't be in the third one. The songs from the second one were much better film quality was alot better script maybe a bit far fetched but that's the way Indian movies are. either you like it or not, especially with the boy band dacing in the middle of a movie.

Plus the women are smoking hot......Bipasha Basu form the second one...MMMMMMMM gorgous

ya know, movies are SUPPOSED to be fun. over the top just ads to that. I hate reading reviews that use terms like "Unrealistic". Last I checked, ALL movies were unrealistic FICTION... except for documentaries - but those aren't movies. I say ENJOY THE RIDE of a good escapist movie!
smile.gif

john abraham sold the busa long back.. now its R1 .. i think... he is the brand ambassador of YAMAHA..... sucks big time eh?? yamaha tryin to grab busa lovers....

hahhahaha! Naw... it's all good. ALL 2 wheelers rock. I plan to get the 3rd movie if it comes to DVD. Well produced stuff
smile.gif

Back