DHOOM!

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 25 2007,08:22)
(WWJD @ Sep. 24 2007,20:16) 4.  India girls can be every bit as hot as the Americans the immitate.
Amen to that! Thats why I married one. Its a trip, when we get mad at each other she yells in her language and I yell back in spanish! Didnt work to good when I told her to shut up and go make me a slurpee!
Hilarious!!!

(WWJD @ Sep. 24 2007,14:16) 2.  Roads in India Suck.  Very bumpy looking

+1

3.  don't accidently bump in to ruff looking doods in the Bumbia criminal market, or they might leave and return later with the large knives they forgot to pack that morning

9.   India girls like to tease.   A LOT!

+10

10.  The HAYABUSA is THE most respected, and well known  bike anywhere on this planet!

+100
He he he, I saw that movie too. That red Busa is owned by the actor (John Abraham) who rides it. I have seen the dude too, he was always a hard core biker and I guess he loves the Busa too (who doesnt?). Busas are very rare in Bombay, prolly cause it costs around INR 1,350,000 (US$ - 33,750).

After gettin' through this...I guess I don't need to see it. Thanks for the overview!!!
beerchug.gif

I liked dhoom.  I saw the original, no subtitles.  Don't waste your time on part 2.  As good as the original dhoom is, the sequel is that bad.

too late I ordered D2 at the same time! It's okay, I enjoy my ever expanding "bad B movie" collection more than some of the empty headed crap puking out of Hollywood lately

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 25 2007,10:22)
(WWJD @ Sep. 24 2007,20:16) 4.  India girls can be every bit as hot as the Americans the immitate.
Amen to that! Thats why I married one. Its a trip, when we get mad at each other she yells in her language and I yell back in spanish! Didnt work to good when I told her to shut up and go make me a slurpee!
And your still alive to type, that's funny though
tounge.gif

(skotty @ Sep. 25 2007,10
zzwhip.gif
)
2.  Roads in India Suck.  Very bumpy looking

+1

3.  don't accidently bump in to ruff looking doods in the Bumbia criminal market, or they might leave and return later with the large knives they forgot to pack that morning

9.   India girls like to tease.   A LOT!

+10

10.  The HAYABUSA is THE most respected, and well known  bike anywhere on this planet!

+100
He he he, I saw that movie too.  That red Busa is owned by the actor (John Abraham) who rides it.  I have seen the dude too, he was always a hard core biker and I guess he loves the Busa too (who doesnt?).  Busas are very rare in Bombay, prolly cause it costs around INR 1,350,000 (US$ - 33,750).
Hi guys, i am from INDIA (DELHI) busas are not rare in bombay. A lot of busas are there but actually bombay's guys like liter bikes more then busas. on the otherhand delhites like busas. i have my own busa 2005 with lot of modification done by me. one can find atleast 40-50 busas in delhi & nearby. we love busa.

(ashwani gupta @ Sep. 25 2007,22:28) +100
He he he, I saw that movie too.  That red Busa is owned by the actor (John Abraham) who rides it.  I have seen the dude too, he was always a hard core biker and I guess he loves the Busa too (who doesnt?).  Busas are very rare in Bombay, prolly cause it costs around INR 1,350,000 (US$ - 33,750).
Hi guys, i am from INDIA (DELHI) busas are not rare in bombay. A lot of busas are there but actually bombay's guys like liter bikes more then busas. on the otherhand delhites like busas. i have my own busa 2005 with lot of modification done by me. one can find atleast 40-50 busas in delhi & nearby. we love busa.[/Quote]
POST SOME PICS

(PUNN1025 @ Sep. 26 2007,07:22)
(WWJD @ Sep. 24 2007,20:16) 4. India girls can be every bit as hot as the Americans the immitate.
ices_rofl.gif

(ashwani gupta @ Sep. 25 2007,22:28) Hi guys, i am from INDIA (DELHI) busas are not rare in bombay. A lot of busas are there but actually bombay's guys like liter bikes more then busas. on the otherhand delhites like busas. i have my own busa 2005 with lot of modification done by me. one can find atleast 40-50 busas in delhi & nearby. we love busa.
Hi and welcome! Yes, post pics if you can. We LOVE pics.

Did this movie do well in India? I thought it was very well put together and professional looking. The fact that it was mostly about bikes/bikers was the main thing.

I hope to watch D2 this week

(WWJD @ Sep. 26 2007,06:24)
(ashwani gupta @ Sep. 25 2007,22:28) Hi guys, i am from INDIA (DELHI) busas are not rare in bombay. A lot of busas are there but actually bombay's guys like liter bikes more then busas. on the otherhand delhites like busas. i have my own busa 2005 with lot of modification done by me. one can find atleast 40-50 busas in delhi & nearby. we love busa.
Hi and welcome!  Yes, post pics if you can.  We LOVE pics.

Did this movie do well in India?  I thought it was very well put together and professional looking.  The fact that it was mostly about bikes/bikers was the main thing.

I hope to watch D2 this week
thanks dear, DHOOM-I created a history here. it was a big big hit. actually after this movie, We Indians got mad about superbikes like hayabusa. Dhoom -II was also hit but didn't have much bikes. i am posting my pic.

OMG!!! i ordered the movie and watched it last night with the the wife and I was under the influence. We found it to be absolutely hillarious, I espicially loved how every scene with a women involved them getting absolutely wet.

(WWJD @ Sep. 25 2007,18:37) too late I ordered D2 at the same time!  It's okay, I enjoy my ever expanding "bad B movie" collection more than some of the empty headed crap puking out of Hollywood lately
Did you get it yet?

Back