I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell

KYT

Registered
Hey guys for anyone that hasn't heard, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell releases tonight across the US.
Its a movie based off the book by Tucker Max.
We attended the premier tour in Lexington, KY

Its REALLY funny.
The book is a collection of stories from Tucker's life, and the movie is based off a couple of those stories.
If you're read the book and liked it, you'll love the movie.
If you haven't read it, go see it anyway, you'll want to get the book lol
I'm not big on reading books, but I read it about a year ago, that's how I knew about the movie.

The movie's website is: I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell - In Theaters September 25th
I'm in no way being paid to promote the movie.
But they already have the next movie written, and if this one does well enough, they're going to make more of them.
So hopefully, spreading the word might get the others made.
I took my wife to the premier and she loved it, so its not just for guys.

3931566111_f716af3a13_o_d.jpg

If anyone wants to know anything specific, let me know.
I'll provide the best info I can

Oops read your post wrong. Maybe to cover his lack of toilet paper and running water in hell?
Posted via Mobile Device

the cape covers the tramp stamp the devil got from its buddies
passed out way too soon after a couple Skyy Blues

Can't wait to see it.. Tucker Max is a riot!

Are you currently in Iraq?
Tucker said at the Premier that they tried to get on some military bases but it became too much of a hassle
But he said that if any one inside, could make the arrangements, he was willing to bring the movie to you guys.

Edit:
I don't know if he's willing to go to Iraq though lol
I think he just meant to some US bases or something

Last edited:
Are you currently in Iraq?
Tucker said at the Premier that they tried to get on some military bases but it became too much of a hassle
But he said that if any one inside, could make the arrangements, he was willing to bring the movie to you guys.

Edit:
I don't know if he's willing to go to Iraq though lol
I think he just meant to some US bases or something

Yes, I am sitting next to a couple Marines right now. I'm not the guy to talk to about making arrangements for him though.

Back