Recent good movies?

The Last Kingdom is a good series, and if subtitles don't bother you, Gomorrah is fantastic. Both on Netflix.

Old boy - The American remake wasn't half bad. - Josh Brolin..... The Korean original one was pretty gnarly though. But you guys have heard of the movie "The Grudge" right? With the sequel? there is actually a Japanese version between the two American ones called "Ju - On" Not much CGI, but scary as Sh!t. Its a series of stories that gets to one point and the stories seem insignificant ....until one makes sense of it all.....Didn't sleep for like 2 days...... But all time scary movie of all - "The Excorcist" - Not all this new stuff either, the original.
Yeah, that's gotta be the most satanic inspired movie I've ever seen.
I was about 16 or 17 when I saw that, when it finished it was about 10.30 at night, cold winter evening with a full moon and I had to walk across Hagley park (BIG park) to get to the city square to catch a bus home.
I was absolutely sh*tting myself as I walked through that huge park by myself full of old willow trees and no lighting. . . . . just the moon.
oh, and the howling of a dog in the park didn't help either!

Back