maroon and gray picture?

blas32

Registered
I have a friend in Tampa area that just bought a 2000 maroon and gray Busa. I was talking so highly about mine he decided to get one. I hope to get a chance to make it down and ride with him. Anyone have a picture of one, I don't remember seeing that color? Thanks

here it is.

red_busa.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a picture of a grey and red Busa' - but I can't figure out how to attach a picture in here. I have the picture in "My Pictures" on my hard drive - but when I click the Image button it asks for an internet address. But you can find a decent picture here....

Wasn't there a 2001 Red/Silver bike...perhaps overseas? anyone with a picuture of that? Also, I am looking for a picture of the 99 Black/Gray.

I have a picture of a grey and red Busa' - but I can't figure out how to attach a picture in here.  I have the picture in "My Pictures" on my hard drive - but when I click the Image button it asks for an internet address.  But you can find a decent picture here....
Go here.
When you get to this point disregard it. It has been fixed and is no longer a problem.
Now this is the most confusing part of all..... click on the name of the image that you are wanting to view and a browser window will open. Look at the URL or address window it should look just like this example except it should have your email address and your picture name at the end.

Now do you see the ../../ remove it so that it looks something like this.

Now that you have deleted the ../../ hit the enter key and you should be able to see your image in the browser. Now copy the link and paste it in your message on the message board.

This screenshot is where you enter the link. See the Image button, click this button, then paste the URL here.
[/QUOTE]

Back