march sucks

crash

Registered
well I placed my order with ATC begining of march for extentions and lowering stuff, then they came and I said sweet when I get home from work tonight I will put them on. one my way to work not wanting to go so I could put my new parts on, I get taken out by a car. I go flying, bike goes tumbling. I get taken back to my house by the cops and grabbed the kawi cause I still needed to make it to work.

So I been commuting on the 636 for 3 weeks now waiting to for insurance to figure out what they going to do.

So today I get a nail in my front tire of the 636. not having a good motocycle month

Someone else with luck like me? Can't be two people with that much bad luck!

Let us know what the insurance people do. :banghead:

Sorry to hear, just look at it as it will get better because it cant get anyworse.

That just plain sucks. Glad you didn't get hurt, from the sounds of it. The bike can be replaced. You can't.

yeah I am fine just bruised thats about it, the older you get the slower you heal haha.

estimate came out to 8k and its looking like they want to total it which is ok cause i priced out parts to fix it and only came up with 2500 thats not with the factory paint scheme paint job.

Back