• Yes

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Revenge required...

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters
two things bother me:

1. You and your wife, are friends with this kind of "dirtbag".

2. You wife allowed the "dirtbag" to ride your bike.

New tire as a minimum and he would never touch one of my toys again...possibly still an a** kicking.

It was wrong for what he did,BUT.... Why would you take you bike out for a ride that has been sitting for some time(other then your friend taking it for a joy ride) without giving it a look over before doing so? I mean a piratically balding tire should be easy to spot.

meh, the front tire is 5 years old, i'm just gonna get a set of shinkos and call it good. already don't talk to the dirtbag. lol, i should take a belt sander to the tires of his truck. just one spot, down to the cords, on the back tires lol

oh no, what you should do is get a valve core remover and pull the cores out of the front right and rear left tires. He'll almost *never* find a matching pair to get back in the valves. Its almost certainly a roll back trip to a garage to get fixed :whistle:

I don't see it as a "Man rule violation" but rather as a way letting you know who your real friends are. Now you know, :angry:

It's possible that you don't have that kind of friend and may want to invest in some stands, a battery tender and fuel stabilizer. :whistle:

i donno buddy, im gonna have to say this is your fault.
and heres why...
i know my friends, i have some pretty good friends, but i would never trust them with my bike unless i was prepared to file with insurance for a totaled bike. burning the tires should be expected. its like giving satan an icecream cone and telling him "hold this for me, and don't let it melt.".
is it wrong what your "friend" did, yea. should you be surprised, no.
i've had my family, my brothers, steal from me, drop my bike, get drunk and try to woo my ol lady (always funny), and yes abuse my motorcycles.
a hard slap up side the head works for the most severe infractions (stealing), but most the time i just hit them in the arm, midsection, or junk, at random (uasually while were drinking) til i forgive them....or in the case of hittin on my gal, we (wifey and i) tease them for years for it.

if your really bummed about your tire, ask him to get you a new one. or you could just punch him in the junk every sat night for a couple months......pa pa pa pa nut tap:laugh:

what ever you do, dont dwell on it...do something, or let it go.:rulez:
not like he totaled it.:whistle:

meh, the front tire is 5 years old, i'm just gonna get a set of shinkos and call it good. already don't talk to the dirtbag. lol, i should take a belt sander to the tires of his truck. just one spot, down to the cords, on the back tires lol

You can do like a friend of mine in Maryland did about 15yrs ago….of course he worked for the Dept. of Motor Vehicles so it was a bit easier for him. He pulled up the info of some dude in a Corvette who ran him off the road and got his insurance information. He called the company pretending to be the dude and canceled his insurance, waited a week and took a baseball bat to the car while the dude watched. I would have loved to seen his face when he found out he didn’t have any insurance. Sounds like you have grounds to do something similar.

No one rides my Busa.. no one.. that was the blame is all on me for what happens..and yes , he broke the man rule.. I dont even do burn outs on my bike.. bad enough tires aren't cheap and they wear out fast enough.. I'm running track take off pirelli sc 2's now.. for what they cost.. can go thru 2 sets at price of one from cycle gear or anyone else..

I had a buddy leave his R1 with me during his last tour in iraq. Had it on his stands, battery tender hooked up to the battery in the house(had it for the end of winter) he asked me to take it out now and then to keep it moving. Once a week i'd ride around the block or to the store. Never beat on it or broke the speed limit(trying to stay low key riding a yami):rofl:

When he got back it had a fresh oil change, full tank of fuel, and i went over it to make sure he could hop on and take it for a ride. His wife went in with me and my brother to get the swingarm extensions he wanted and did it while he was gone. Was the least i could do for the guy while he was over there fighting for us!

Back