• No

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Revenge required...

Votes: 39 44.3%

• Total voters

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
while i was away in training, one of my buddies was supposed to come by every month or so, start the bike, move it forward an inch or three as to not flat spot the tire (new tires), and cover it back up. he never did, lol. another "friend" of ours (mutual friend of mine and my wife) said he'd take the bike for a ride, make sure it was charged up, clean and lube the chain, etc. so chels told him go for it. comes back saying "matt does NOT need a bike like this, he's gonna hurt himself" pissed me off a little bit, but everyone has their opinion, right? anyway, fast forward 5 months or so, i finally take the bike out for a ride yesterday, chels and i rode up to whitefish and had breakfast, then rode home. very pleasant, very slooooow... (by our standards). decided to ride to another friend's house to take some slr pics, so i could try my hand at some HDR stuff on photoshop. look at the back tire and notice a HUGE flat stripe, with some cords showing in the middle:cussing: looks like friend "b" did a big huge burnout on my brand new rear tire, and put it back in the garage like nothing happened. man rule violation?

I'd be having a talk with him.....

Too, if he did that, the underside of your rear fender area/swing-arm should have all kinds of evidence, unless your "friend" tried to hide the fact.

Definitely man-rule violation. :disagree:

Major Man rule Violation!! I'd punch him right in the kissa for that! AND make him buy you a new tire! After both of those criteria are met, I'd never talk to him again!

Send him a text asking when the replacement tire was going to be mounted.

meh, the front tire is 5 years old, i'm just gonna get a set of shinkos and call it good. already don't talk to the dirtbag. lol, i should take a belt sander to the tires of his truck. just one spot, down to the cords, on the back tires lol

It would be WAY more fun to borrow the truck and burn them off the right way!

meh, the front tire is 5 years old, i'm just gonna get a set of shinkos and call it good. already don't talk to the dirtbag. lol, i should take a belt sander to the tires of his truck. just one spot, down to the cords, on the back tires lol

That or shove a potato in the tail pipe.:thumbsup:

This has gone way past Man Rules being broken.

It's downright totally disrespectful of another's property for one and completely self centered that he do it at the possible expense of another.

I'd be picking some new friends, pronto.

that's no friend . that's why I try and keep to myself. less things happen when you are the only one dealing with your stuff. you should have just put it on stands and tossed a cover on it till you got back.

Next time you are on deployment, take the keys to the bike with you and pull the fuses or the battery. If you have front and rear stands, and use them, the tires will not flat spot either. Sounds to me like this @$$-hat owes you a new set of tires and an apology. No one should touch another man's bike without express permission from said owner of bike.

P.S. Thank you for your service. :beerchug:

that sir is a Major Man rule violation...section 23 page 4 of the Man Rule code book states No man shall abuse, neglect etc another mans property exp his Busa, period....to do so would mean a beating like no other.....

i always have a saying on this: never trust a man to ride your bike if you wouldnt trust him with your wife for the weekend :

Make him buy the new tires first, THEN kick his A$$!
Some people have no respect for another man's property.

Back