Making Money (on the road to new busa)

If anyone else signs up, dont forget to post your outcome...in 12 days....

hmm hook me up with some info
cool.gif

I have nothing but time to surf the web.... wonder what 8-10hrs would get me
laugh.gif
wink.gif

hmm hook me up with some info
cool.gif

I have nothing but time to surf the web.... wonder what 8-10hrs would get me
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Man I wish thats the way it worked. All you have to do is go to the web page, log in and hit start, it automatically surfs 50 pages for you, 25 seconds per page, then your done and you made 12% for the day. Total of 144% after 12 days for that one investment program. Ill send you a PM about the info....

thanks alot ridercoach for the pm. it looks like a divorce is eminent and the leech has leeched all she can from me and is moving on to someone with fatter pockets, so this might be the only way I'll be able to get my baby before my baby has babies (and he's 3).
Tony

This sounds like ad-link stuffing.
It's not illegal, but it's not moral either.

Names & figures are fictitious, process is real.
Business A pays Advertising Agency B to advertise their products.
Agency B puts ad on google adsense.
Agency B then contracts out Shyster C to "stuff" the links.
C has people install software to simulate clicking on all the links.
Everytime a link is clicked, A has to pay google $1.00, and B $0.20
B says to A "wow, look how good our advertising campaign is! all these clicks!"
A gets jacked out of $110k (in the case of one small company) in ad fees before they realize sales never went up.
In the case of bigger businesses, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, so the stuffing goes on for awhile before being noticed.

google doesn't want to do anything about it cause they are making a lot of money from it.
A thinks they are getting great advertising results.

My advice: There is no such thing as free money.

BTW, if you sent them money via wire-transfer or a check, they have your account number. Close it immediately and setup a new one.
Cop told me they will sit on the account number for 6 months to a year so you have no idea who got ahold of it, then use a plain old color laser printer to make fake checks with your account number on them.

This sounds like ad-link stuffing.
It's not illegal, but it's not moral either.

Names & figures are fictitious, process is real.
Business A pays Advertising Agency B to advertise their products.
Agency B puts ad on google adsense.
Agency B then contracts out Shyster C to "stuff" the links.
C has people install software to simulate clicking on all the links.
Everytime a link is clicked, A has to pay google $1.00, and B $0.20
B says to A "wow, look how good our advertising campaign is! all these clicks!"
A gets jacked out of $110k (in the case of one small company) in ad fees before they realize sales never went up.
In the case of bigger businesses, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, so the stuffing goes on for awhile before being noticed.

google doesn't want to do anything about it cause they are making a lot of money from it.
A thinks they are getting great advertising results.

My advice:  There is no such thing as free money.

BTW, if you sent them money via wire-transfer or a check, they have your account number.  Close it immediately and setup a new one.
Cop told me they will sit on the account number for 6 months to a year so you have no idea who got ahold of it, then use a plain old color laser printer to make fake checks with your account number on them.
Research, Research, Research. Before anyone ever invests there money you must do the research. Its the only way.

I have done tons of it on these programs that I am using, and guess what, IM MAKING MONEY. Not only am I making money but I have 11 friends and coworkers who signed up for it and are doing the same thing. And no its not a pyramid, I just showed them the sites, what I was doing, and how much I made. That was enough to turn them on to it. Not everyone I know that is doing it has put in 1,000, a lot of them started with 20 or 50. But after they have been paid out they invested more money. I tell everyone that there is no sure thing that lasts forever. So put in what you can afford to lose and who knows, you can make money, maybe for the short term or long term goals. Believe it or not this is a business, you must claim taxes and you will get a statement.

Read up on it all before you ever get a statement.

The only reason I defend this so much is because it works, so many people have been burned by pyramid schemes, fraudulent investing firms, and what ever else. The sites I use PAY, I have the money to prove it.

The reason I don't post the info on here because I do not want this thread to be all about the money, its how I'm making it to purchase a Busa. If you want something bad enough you'll find a way to get it, and I did.

If you all really want to know the sites I'm using just PM me and Ill send them to you. Do your research, and then post about it. An intelligent thought out post is better than shooting at the hip.

If still don't believe I'm getting paid just ask and Ill send you my screen shot of my account. You'll s*it yourself.

I would never steer anyone wrong nor tell someone to invest money into something that wont be there tomorrow. Like I said I did my research, with the help of a close friend of mine who turned me on to this, and determined that this worked. So I jumped. And when I jumped it worked, so why not share the good news.

I have no problem keeping my mouth shut about it, because normally when sites get to a certain amount of members they go private and wont accept new members, unless by invitation.

So if your serious about knowing how it all works, let me know and Ill share the info with you. If you like what you see, go for it, if you don't, then don't do it. But do your research first.

Oh on the cop thing,

Any legal and reputable internet company will not take a wire transfer or check. There are verification processes that you must go thru, just like Pay Pal and Storm pay. They do get your account number and are American based firms that protect your information. I know 90% of people that use eBay either use storm pay or pay pal. But there are the critics for those too. Its what you feel comfortable with. I would never send a check or wire transfer to a company on the internet unless they are backed, like storm pay and pay pal where I can transfer money around.

Oh and there is no software to install.

I know there were a few memebers that tried with small amounts, let us all know how it worked out for you....
biggrin.gif

Back