KEEPING HAYABUSA

Creekboy

Registered
Thanks board for all the concern and wisdom that has been given to me about selling my bike. Im here to announce that I have decided not to sell my baby. I have worked way to hard and invested alot of money in this gem, and I decided I wasn't going to give her away. I don't need the money that bad! So if you see a vapor pass you by remember its only the Creek....lol

Thanks board for all the concern and wisdom that has been given to me about selling my bike. Im here to announce that I have decided not to sell my baby. I have worked way to hard and invested alot of money in this gem, and I decided I wasn't going to give her away. I don't need the money that bad! So if you see a vapor pass you by remember its only the Creek....lol
Mick,
Glad to hear it! Like Sam Adams beer, keeping the Busa is "always a good decision"!

Well, Mick...I'm happy for you...
biggrin.gif

As long as it's what YOU want, there should be no worries...
cool.gif

Glad to see you took the time to think it over. Either way, we would have supported your decision. I hope you and your family are doing okay...y'all have had some hard times lately.

Keep your chin up
wink.gif

Hey Mick, Glad you decided to keep her! I know it had to have been a really tough decision. Happy for you
biggrin.gif

Glad to hear it! Get the house and all taken care of and get back out ridin'!

Thank you all and your support...its been a tuff road these past 4 weeks,but I plan on going on a ride this weekend....I went to Myrtle Beach the latter part of last week to just get my head cleared out and make decisions that I feel was the right ones....all I know is I love to ride and thats where my focus will be...thanks again your folks are awesome to say the least.....
cool.gif

Oh and for the all prayers that were sent and the encouragement my family deeply appreciates it. So don't stop we still got along ways to go, but I will see this thru and so will my family...thanks again...God Bless you all...
biggrin.gif

Back