Motorcycle addiction I got a problem

Worked with a guy who had one of those. It was surprisingly good. I'm tall so it certainly wasn't suitable for me, but I could definitely see how it would be fun for an average size person. Cheap too.

So I ended up getting this little beauty a Honda CRF250l with no finance yeah I know its only a 250 and some might say your crazy but I am enjoying it so far brought it new Here are a few pics of it and the rest of the family :D I know you guys love pics here enjoy :thumbsup:

View attachment 1609274

View attachment 1609275

View attachment 1609276

View attachment 1609277

View attachment 1609278

View attachment 1609279

View attachment 1609280
Great stable of bikes! But be careful, the light easy riding 250 is going to quickly become the bike you reach for on a whim!

I should’ve had a collection of bikes by now but some times you crash loI my 996 rip thanks Craig my R1 Rip a 98 yr old man took me out and my Panigale 1199 Rip I wrecked doing wheelies so I crutched my ass into the dealership and ended up with Busa been riding it almost four years and its the love of my life Sry babe me and the busa are gonna be in doghouse when she finds out how much my rcc kit cost. But all the injuries, time out of work from injuries and girlfriend mad at me ain’t nothing Riding is my therapy And nothing else will ever compare to the mental clearity and piece of mind I get from the bikes I was headed down a dark path when I was younger and riding honestly saved me and took me away from all that nonsense and I never looked back. Ride safe Busa bros

Back