Making Money (on the road to new busa)

ridercoach

Post ***** King & Local Safety Guru
Donating Member
Registered
Hey all,

I know I havent posted in a while, as some of you know I sold my Busa a while ago and bought a 2005 Yamaha Warrior. I love my Warrior, it gives me everything I need with a cruiser look. But I do miss my Hayabusa. So I told the wife that I wanted another busa for a stall mate to the Warrior. She told me NO PROBLEM, you figure out a way to afford the Busa with out putting us in the hole. So I did my research and shure as shooting I found it.

This is not a sales pitch or trying to get anyone to join and do what im doing but It will work for all and it will give you that extra money you want for mods or a new bike.

I already work two and 1/2 jobs, Structural Eng/Network admin, MSF RiderCoach/Instructor, and Sheriff Reservist. So as far as getting another job was out of the question, it had to be in the form of investments. I have heard about online investing where you get paid to surf. So I looked into it. Found out I had a few friends that were doing it and banking. So I took there advice and invested into one of the sites with $1,000. I banked after 12 days. Off of my $1,000 I made $440 after 12 days and banked it back into my bank account. The full $1,440. So I did it again, this time $1,440 and yes I rolled it and made 144% off my investment. I did this a few times, now im rolling $6,000 (thats the max) and im making $2,640 every 12 days off my investment of $6,000. So if it keeps working ill bank $79,200 every year. Off of my initial investment of $1,000.

Ill keep you all posted on the status of the new Busa, but if this keeps working (I got my $1,000 back out so im playing with there money now) Ill have not only a new Busa but a new Vette in the garage.

Dave (Coach)

Look foward to my new posts on where im at with the new bike and possibly the new vette.

got any websites with a little more info?
rock.gif

who are you and what have you done with RIDERCOACH? ? ?
We strapped him down and took him hostage.... If you ever want to see him again please place a bag of Hayabusa accesories into the dumpster located behind Cycle Gear in Orlando.

Im here man, just want another busa and figured this would be a good story for people to follow up on. See if you really want something bad enough, you'll figure out a way to get it...

And im so excited about this working that I had to share how im getting there...

Stay Safe,

Dave (Coach)

Come think about it I need to post another safety post... hmmm what topic should I talk about...

BigBSBusa and East coast, sent you guys a PM.

Hey Guys, im more than happy to share what im doing with you all, just PM me or leave post here. Ill share what im doing with the rest of my busa brothers and sisters. Why not all of us make money.

Keep in mind im making the money and using there money to invest. I took my initial investment out and im using theres. The first month or two is when you sweat. But once you have your money back in your bank account and your using there's, there is no better feeling in the world when your cashing out and watching your bank account grow on someone elses money.

Thats just me, but when I go to Vegas and gamble, when I win (if I win) I take my money that I started with put it back in my pocket and play till either im to tired to play no more or I lost all there money.

Sounds very interesting....could ya pm me some info?

I'd be interested in some info, but I have to be honest, this sounds like a pyramid scale to me..... Have to look at it more closely.

I'd be interested in some info, but I have to be honest, this sounds like a pyramid scale to me..... Have to look at it more closely.
Whats funny is I thought the same exact thing. It is no where near a pyramid. Your investing your money and making money off your money. Don't get me wrong, I wont lie about it, but you do make commision off of someone you refer. But only that person, not anyone they have join. You have the choice to sign up by yourself or with the person that refered you. I have no referals nor do i care to have any and I have been doing this for over a few months, but I have turned on my co-workers to it, the only reason that happened is because I screamed out in joy from my cubical the first time I got paid a large sum. Im making my money either way. Its like if you get a friend to sign up with Directv, they send you a $50 credit on your bill. Thats about it.

If you want the info on it PM me and Ill hook you with the sites.

Thanks for the post and concern bro...

Keep in mind, this post is more about my voyage to a new busa...LOL But heck if you all want to try what im doing I have no problem sharing it. If this keeps working and anyone that jumps on the band wagon while its paying out more power to you.

Im just looking to get my bike, anything more to that is a bonus. I figure by the time im ready to buy the new busa (if they modify it) will be out. Maybe ill wait and get the vette first...
biggrin.gif

congrats on the voyage to a new busa.

You know, I also need a busa......... I'm kinda interested in this now, could you send me some info?
biggrin.gif

Back