Major Squid Sighting Today

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm riding along (in a car) and I see a kid on a honda hurricane. He was wearing a helmet so he gets a half point...but shorts and sneakers.

Now here's the kicker...as we were manuvering thru traffic (downtown btw, with stop lights every block) the kid whips out his cell phone with his left hand and starts dialing...

Then
SHOCKED.gif
He jams the thing inside his helmet, covering the left side of his face (and eye) and keeps going...talking and riding

eek2.gif

SHOCKED.gif
, I bet that is the only reason he is wearing a helmet. To keep wind noise down and a cell holder.

(Fate @ Aug. 25 2007,19:27)
SHOCKED.gif
, I bet that is the only reason he is wearing a helmet. To keep wind noise down and a cell holder.
He did start going faster and close the faceshield
jump9.gif

(Justyntym @ Aug. 25 2007,13:12) So I'm riding along (in a car) and I see a kid on a honda hurricane. He was wearing a helmet so he gets a half point...but shorts and sneakers.

Now here's the kicker...as we were manuvering thru traffic (downtown btw, with stop lights every block) the kid whips out his cell phone with his left hand and starts dialing...

Then
SHOCKED.gif
He jams the thing inside his helmet, covering the left side of his face (and eye) and keeps going...talking and riding

eek2.gif
I do that too! Where do you live
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I sometimes wear shorts. and tennis shoes I do not see a BIG problem, at least they are not open toe
biggrin.gif

And for the cell phone, Ill shove it in my helmet if I am at a stop light, but I will not pull it out on the move

I am a SQUID!!

I enjoy it too.

biggrin.gif

Living here in South Florida I also do the shorts and sneaker thing but I draw the line at the cell phone.
lurk.gif

I wanna know how he fit a cell phone in his helmet. mine fits snug enough that there is no room for something like a cell phone to fit in there.
all_coholic.gif

When I ride in Illinois (no helmet law) I see squids riding with one hand on the throttle and one with a cell phone. Insane.
guns.gif

Why doesn't he just get one of those phones that hang on your ear
rock.gif
?  If your stupid and want to crash, why not REALLY crash and stick that phone up you EAR
jump9.gif

I bet he was Dropped on His Head as a Child. " Someone should have let him stick his Finger in the Light Socket " Let nature take its course...... Stop trying to save the Dumbsh.. etc
SHOCKED.gif

Wow I've thought a time or two about a blue tooth head set but shoving the whole phone up there never dawned on me.

Back