Maiden Voyage!

Race_Harley - You are sounding like a broken record. If you don't have pics, just tell us. We are not your wife so you can be honest with us!

No more broken promises. Either you have pics or you dont. It's black and white! Even though most of us prefer color shots!

(Shanling @ Apr. 01 2007,08:27) Race_Harley - You are sounding like a broken record. If you don't have pics, just tell us. We are not your wife so you can be honest with us!

No more broken promises. Either you have pics or you dont. It's black and white! Even though most of us prefer color shots!
I have the pics... really. I thought they uploaded but I couldn't login. If someone will assist onto where I went wrong or hook me up with a mod, when I get home from work tonight, I'll post them up. Peace.
race.gif

(Race_Harley @ Apr. 01 2007,13:28)
(Shanling @ Apr. 01 2007,08:27) Race_Harley - You are sounding like a broken record. If you don't have pics, just tell us. We are not your wife so you can be honest with us!

I have the pics... really. I thought they uploaded but I couldn't login. If someone will assist onto where I went wrong or hook me up with a mod, when I get home from work tonight, I'll post them up.  Peace.  
race.gif
Click the "Browse" button at the bottom and that will let you select a file to attach to your post. You can only do one pic at a time that way but you can do it.

Just bustin on ya...but we do want to see pictures.

OK!  I think I have this thing working. First, I'd like to give special thanks to my guru 05BusaLE and his wife. We met today and they are great people! The hump mod for the passenger handles were completed today and I got to see his bike up close and personal. All I have to say is WOW!
Now, on to the pics of my bike:

P4070086.jpg

P4070090.jpg

BusaRightLightedFrameSlider002.jpg

BusaRightGrip_01.jpg

BusaRearSeat012_01.jpg

P4070091.jpg

P4070097.jpg

I know, I know... no remarks from the reflector Police! I need time with her, plus right now I'm using all my free time putting miles on her. The reflectors can wait. LOL  More pics to come as I continue to drain my bank account.   Peace.  
race.gif

Nice bike, man.

What is up with the dollar bills tied to it? Never seen that before.

Well, there was this one time at a place called a "strip club".....

April 8, 2007 Update:
I took the 'WidowMaker" out today.  Why is it cold and snowing in NY?!? Anywhoo... I did a little tour of western L.I. today. I headed east on Sunrise to the Wantagh, then north to Hicksville. Made a little stop to give thanks to the "Grands" and move back to the WSP southbound where I hit a new all-time high speed personal record of 150mph.  (Did I mention the cold and snow flurries?). Then westbound on the Southern State where traffic seemed to stand still when your buzzing by them at 3 digits. Lovely ride. The more I ride the more excited I get! The bike moves with no effort. Heading home I decided to go right when I should have gone left and headed up the Cross Island. Made my way across two lanes of traffic before hitting the afterburner button (I was wondering what that thing did!) and I must have scared all these people headed for their dinners! I then decided to call it a day and turn around and head back home when as I was approaching my block, I said to myself, "Hey, go see if Staples is open". Just the excuse I needed to continue my ride. Nope Staples is closed... oh well... since you're already riding this way... let's go!  Heading east again on Sunrise, I see another bike going my way. Ah company! Throttle up... 'beep, beep' and a wave. He drops back, checks out the bike and pulls up with the "OK" and "thumbs up" signs. Closer inspection at the next light... he's a stunts rider pushing a 900cc. Kewl!  We pass TGIF and he decides to give the other vehicles a preview of his stunts... Front Wheel Up! Break out the cameras because he's holding it for a minute. In Freeport, we bid each other farewell and I make a bee-line to the Meadowbrook. Northbound I head... where is he, I know Smokey's around somewhere... oh well... I get to the SSP exchange and head west... yes again into traffic... a little heavier than before. No problem, just give me room and I'll dance like Fred Astair. Traffic, no problem... moving in and out like a well-oiled machine. AH! There he is... Hello Mr. Trooper! Bye Mr. Trooper... out of eyesight... hit the afterburners again! Blow passed Hempstead Lake Park, around the big right curve and up the hill to 4 lanes of freedom. (It's Sunday and a holiday, right?) Damn! Everyone and their mother's driving today... slow. Thanks Robert Moses for your forward thinking! Hit the four-lane section and now its time to find my way around these people. Changing radio stations, driving talking and looking(!) at the front seat passenger, just drone driving... all of this while I'm trying to get pass. I make my way to open road and some chick in a 90's Honda Accord decides her car can take my 'Busa. I'm not even tempted to ruin her day, lest she ruins everyone elses... I let it go. She later caught the 'Jam Car" and I gave the friendly "later" wave as I passed. Last mile stretch before my exit... one last chance for the day to clean out the pipes. Lady in front of me wouldn't move out of the left lane, so I made my way quickly around and in front of her before hitting the afterburners... again. Feels good to feel the bike move at speed like that. Oh, here comes my exit, time to go home. I nice leasurely ride through the neighborhood before pulling into the driveway to the garage. Ah, another day home safe.  Looking forward to these types of trips all summer long.  Peace.  
race.gif

(pward76 @ Apr. 07 2007,17:38) Nice bike, man.

What is up with the dollar bills tied to it?  Never seen that before.  

Well, there was this one time at a place called a "strip club".....
I would say they are paying the tolls on bridges or highways
wink.gif

What is up with the dollar bills tied to it?  Never seen that before.  

Well, there was this one time at a place called a "strip club".....[/quote]
I would say they are paying the tolls on bridges or highways  
wink.gif

Both good answers but no to both. The dollar bills are from people I know "blessing" my bike with good luck, much in the way people will sign dollar bills and have the owner of a newly-opening store or restaurant post it on the wall near the register. Maybe I've been living in NY too long and they don't do this elsewhere?  LOL  Peace.  
race.gif

Back