Magazines worth subscribing to

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
I'm not sure if people still buy motorcycle magazines due to the internet, but I still love having a few different motorcycle magazines around the house or at work. If you have a favorite mag, post it up and let us know why its worth buying.

No #1 on my list is <span style='color:red'>BIKE</span> Britain's best-selling bike magazine. The pictures are great, lots of good articles, and reviews of exoctic and practical cycles. Price is sorta spendy at $9.25 an issue, but well worth checking out. They also have something called the Really Useful Section that compares all the major bikes with a no b.s. opinion.

If you are partial to the british press try checking out SUPERBIKE this rag usually sells for about 8.25 usd
biggrin.gif
On a sidenote there is magazine that almost always have Hayabusa article in it..called SUPERSTREET BIKE just my .2 worth....These magazines also have models that are very easy on the eyes....hint-hint

<!--EDIT|321CYA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144280530 -->

I'm not sure if people still buy motorcycle magazines due to the internet, but I still love having a few different motorcycle magazines around the house or at work. If you have a favorite mag, post it up and let us know why its worth buying.

No #1 on my list is  <span style='color:red'>BIKE</span> Britain's best-selling bike magazine. The pictures are great, lots of good articles, and reviews of exoctic and practical cycles. Price is sorta spendy at $9.25 an issue, but well worth checking out. They also have something called the Really Useful Section that compares all the major bikes with a no b.s. opinion.
agreed....the brit mags rock...they tell it like it is...amoung other things..my wife and daughters gave a me years subsciption to "Motorcyclist" a few years back for christmas...it was okay back then but they rarely if ever bad mouthed anything they reviewed...anything and everything...it was ALL GOOD to them...and that's sorta why I just let the subscription expire...and happy I did...as now adays it's seemed to turn into a Joe Rocket/Gieco/Icon catalog.

my .02 cents and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

2Wheel Tuner
Super Streetbike

UK mags rock
and so do there prices
just read em at the store now
unless somethings in there I cant do w/o

Sport Rider is pretty good . I've had Motercyclist and Cycle World , but they talk about cruisers and everything else on Earth.

The only really good American Mag I get is Sportrider and Racer X (road racing not motorcross one) !

I get SPORT RIDER. I like them.
Been thinking of getting SUPER STREET BIKE.

motorcyclist
sport rider
super streetbike

Back