Moto Magazines

Problem with mags like SuperStreetBike & 2Wheel Tuner is they have all the bikini girlys in them. My wife hasn't really noticed that yet. :laugh:
:lol:

Why is it my wife allways gets to the mail box when 2WT arrives with some bikini babe stretched over a bike on the cover ? ??? She also seems to find every motorcycle crash in the newspaper ... ? :dunno:

CBXPress, the quarterly member mag from the ICOA club (my 82 CBX made the cover on one issue to go along with my 8 state 4,000 + mile tour story in 2005) Rider, Cycle World, American Motorcyclist (although I haven't renewed) and I bought the issue of SuperStreetBike that had my Busa in it.:thumbsup:

Good stuff you guys, I too wonder why I suscribe to so many since there is so much redundancy......that's why Motorcycle Consumer News is so good....they write as though their readers are intelligent, quite a departure from typical moto-journalism! I hate the way nobody ever talks about levels of improvement with certain mods...and their comparisons are of bone stock bikes even though 98% of owners make some level of aftermarket alterations! Raydog

SuperStreet Bike lost me as a reader, let alone a subscriber when they referred to nitrous as a "Highly combustible gas" in an article about performance upgrades. Hire somebody that knows what they're talking about for crying out loud!

Back