Sport Rider Magazine

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Just got back from Border's....Sport Rider is sealed this month with two magazines inside, one the regular and the other is devoted entirely to Hayabusa! 38 pages of pictures, history and the "08. Well worth the ride to a bookstore if you don't subscribe. (sorry if this is posted elsewhere on the org)

Raydog

P1000324.JPG

Sorry Jinkster, I see you already posted this info earlier! Raydog

Yeah Doyle, they were passin the busa mag out at the Suzuki tent. Fun read and great bathroom lit.
biggrin.gif

Thanks Doyle - will have to look for that. Enjoy reading stuff like that!
beerchug.gif

Now i am not sure but all the magazines say but my ol 1st sgt, me and him get in to it all the time cause he rides a ninja and i ride a busa but he said he picked up a aug issue and supposely they are still calling the 1400 a beast i dont know i have to go to the px now and see if they have the mag....

(raydog @ Jul. 29 2007,23:09) Just got back from Border's....Sport Rider is sealed this month with two magazines inside, one the regular and the other is devoted entirely to Hayabusa! 38 pages of pictures, history and the "08. Well worth the ride to a bookstore if you don't subscribe.    (sorry if this is posted elsewhere on the org)

Raydog
Is that your Bronco...I had a 91...loved it...it finally wore completely out last year. I donated it to Goodwill.

No, that's not my Bronco, it was taken at a country club.....that is Rossi's bike though! My vehicle is the little white GMC Sonoma below with Wayne Rainey's bike in it. (this is me being a name dropping little piece of s---)

Raydog

P1000322.JPG

Just got my mag, (Borders in Richmond, Va.) magazine came with 2 aluminum valve stem covers (Suzuki (S) logo on top. Too Cool!

(Robot @ Jul. 30 2007,08:20) Just got my mag, (Borders in Richmond, Va.) magazine came with 2 aluminum valve stem covers (Suzuki (S) logo on top. Too Cool!
eek2.gif
What's this deal with the valve stems. I subscribe and I didn't get any valve stems  
mad.gif
. I think I'll e-mail them a NASTY GRAM  
jump9.gif

(DaCol. @ Jul. 30 2007,08:46)
(Robot @ Jul. 30 2007,08:20) Just got my mag, (Borders in Richmond, Va.) magazine came with 2 aluminum valve stem covers (Suzuki (S) logo on top. Too Cool!
eek2.gif
What's this deal with the valve stems. I subscribe and I didn't get any valve stems  
mad.gif
jump9.gif
PM me a addy and I'll send ya some caps
wink.gif

And do you believe the venerable "Cycle World" gives two square inches of cover and 3/4 of page 34 to the new Busa?!?
rock.gif

poke.gif
poke.gif

poke.gif

(BA BUSA @ Jul. 30 2007,16:12)
(DaCol. @ Jul. 30 2007,08:46)
eek2.gif
mad.gif
jump9.gif
PM me a addy and I'll send ya some caps  
wink.gif
Thanks BA, but I bought a Cycle World today and THEY had the Caps with the Mag  
tounge.gif
. So even though I think Sports Rider is the BEST Mag (the only Bike mag I subscribe too) here's to Ya Sports Rider  
flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back