Made in China

Back to the topic at hand...Them Chinese folks have all kinds of mad skillz.
The Japanese invented Karaoke...The Chinese invented gun powder and spaghetti and do I dare say...."Roller Blade Limbo."
Too much time on their hands...

Rubb.

Bruce Lee himself didn't have that range of motion,strength and flexibility.
Check that dude out,look at that facial expression...he is one serious Mo-Fo. Ho lee chit...right.

"BIG money??" ...…….for "ALL THIS???"

Stop it, it's lunch time here and I have to try and eat my lunch and not throw up visualizing this spectacle...
Good luck keeping that lunch down. A whole bottle of Tum's,a crate of Alka-Seltzer, a gallon of Pepto ain't gonna save you now brother.
hehehehe....

Regarding bike parts made in china that I sometimes buy from ebay its defiantly a hit and miss affair sometimes it fits well and not to bad quality wise but sometimes you end up with pure junk :thumbsup:

Much of the product made there is non-redeemable, they'd rather we throw it away than return it and clutter up the system...the go for quantity not quality.

I worked briefly at Home Depot and the stuff that was thrown away right from the distributor was staggering, it was junk right out of the box.

Mr Trump has faults but the idea of bringing some manufacturing back from China is a good idea if for nothing else to stop all the waste of buying and throwing away poorly made products.

Some of you whiskey drinkers will soon be cringing when you see a "made in China" sticker on your favorite bottle of whiskey....

Back