made a killing

lil charlie

Registered
I had a yard sale this morning to help with my upcoming moving expenses. Living near Mexico has some good advantages. Like it only takes me 45 mins to go get some authentic Mexican food or the fact that people from Mexico come across the line on weekends to buy stuff from yard sales so they can resale it in Mexico. I had an old living room set I wasn’t using, a bunch of baby stuff, old clothes, and some miscellaneous crap and it all sold in 4 hours for $675.00. I also had a Marlin 22 semi-auto rifle that I got from an estate sale for $20 and a Mossberg 12ga that I bought on sale for $99. I shot both of them plenty of times so I had my fun but I hadn’t touched either of them 5 years since I have nicer models of each. I just sold them both to the same guy for $175.00

Ha Ha, now I can add another $25 to my total. A lady who bought some of Noahs clothes this morning stopped by to see if we had any left and I sold her the rest.

My new boss is giving me money for a uhaul, fuel, and one night hotel when I move my family out in december. But I still need to save up enough cash for me to go out with my truck and bike in 3 weeks. Plus I need to save up enough cash for 1 st months rent, security deposit, and deposits for all of the utility companies.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I gotta sell my crap there, around here, its just people who enjoy haggling and dont even want the crap.

"Lady, its a $15 lamp for .75, stop tryin to talk me down to .50, just take it and leave" :lol:

no you cant buy my used adult toy for a nickle!!....i want a dime dang it!!

Back