I feel good today

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I woke my already sleep deprived azz up at 6 or 7 today to load my truck up to help mom with a yard sale. Finish with that, and hang out at the yard sale (Big church yard sale) for a couple hours, then help GMbusa move his Dad's Tile shop. Left after about 2 hours to help mom bring the crap BACK from the yard sale, when I lay down on the couch and pass out for a bit. I awake to Mettallica's "One". and quickly realize it's my cell phone ringer, and not the band playing my own personal concert in my living room. (cue rimshot). Answer it, and my bro Gary, who is in AIT (It think. Army training school, just out of boot camp) is on the other end. Well, we talk for a bit, and after some catching up, he asks me to be a groomsman in his wedding in October. I told it would be an honor, as he and I have been like brothers since I met him (we had our scuffles, but we're still buds). So, I'm feeling real good, as my bro who said he never intended to get married anytime in the near future a couple years ago, asked me to be a groomsman. Not many people can get me in a tux, but he's one of the few.

Busahor - that is very cool, congrats on being a groomsman
cool.gif

Back