Lurch?? Anyone close enough to go check on him?

Good to hear he's doing okay. Would love to take him out for lunch or dinner if he were closer.

Hey Folks. Just checking in. I am fine. Thank you very much. Got home from my part time security gig this morning and was extremely mad. I have been trying to fight a ticket I recieved (not traffic) and one of our regulars at the bar is a lawyer. He asked to review the police reports and such. I brought them in and he said my best bet was tot ake the deal they offered because I stood to lose so much more if I tried to continue to fight this. So I was upset that I am getting screwed by the court system but I need to end this fight and walk away with the $114 fine and leave it behind me.
Again thank you for the love and concern.
Sorry I scared you VaB's. NEVER post on FB when you are pissed. When I re-read the post after my phone was blown up with calls, I saw how it could be taken wrong.
Love you guys.
oh also, how can I be depressed with another semester of straight A's? Things are good. Could be better but my blessings are many

Hey Folks. Just checking in. I am fine. Thank you very much. Got home from my part time security gig this morning and was extremely mad. I have been trying to fight a ticket I recieved (not traffic) and one of our regulars at the bar is a lawyer. He asked to review the police reports and such. I brought them in and he said my best bet was tot ake the deal they offered because I stood to lose so much more if I tried to continue to fight this. So I was upset that I am getting screwed by the court system but I need to end this fight and walk away with the $114 fine and leave it behind me.
Again thank you for the love and concern.
Sorry I scared you VaB's. NEVER post on FB when you are pissed. When I re-read the post after my phone was blown up with calls, I saw how it could be taken wrong.
Love you guys.
oh also, how can I be depressed with another semester of straight A's? Things are good. Could be better but my blessings are many

I really would have limped through the airports to come beat you over the head with my cast!! :laugh: Next time answer the darn phone! :poke:

Talked to Lurch friday after work. Sorry i was so late to anwser. He swung by my work. Good to see ya man. Havent seen you in a while. You know where I live and your welcome anytime man. Stop by for a drink or to just hang out.

Back