Lurch?? Anyone close enough to go check on him?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Logged on the Facebook this morning and he'd posted that he's hit rock bottom, then his last post, 10 hours ago says: a very sincere and heart felt thank you to everyone. I am sorry but it is just not worth it any more.

I only know him because of the oRg, and I rarely see him here anymore. Has anyone kept tabs on him? Can anyone go check on him that might be nearby? :please:

Last edited:
he isnt answering any texts or phonecalls anymore... :down: I hope he's okay

oh no....i saw it but didnt didnt get a chance to respond...talked to him in chat last week he was haveing a job hopefull...

Is it just me or can you not even pull up any other history on his facebook acct beyond yesterday? It's like he's gone in and erased everything...

Chelle I got the same thing...

Im calling all cars on this one... Folks lets get on the phones and contact someone that can run by there....

I will call Dave and Angela....

cap

Just got a call back from Kevin. He's OK, like Doug just posted...

Sorry guys! Sorry Kevin...things just run through your mind and yeah, I worried about the big lug...don't tell anyone I have a heart :laugh:

Glad you're good Kevin...a new reason to hate Facebook LOL

Hadnt been logged in for a few days. Glad you guys got ahold of him!

Kevin..I'll be up in Chi-town first weekend of October! I'm coming to take you to drinks..errr dinner! :thumbsup:

Gotta tell you guys, this is one of the things that makes this place so damn awesome. The concern and caring for our members is beyond explanation. Bob's (ninjakiller) mother and my mother passed away on the same day in 2008. I still tear up re-reading the love and concern for Bob and my families during that time for us.

Don

Great to hear that he has friends like you guys. Im sure he appreciates it and I hope better times are ahead for him. Take care.

Gotta tell you guys, this is one of the things that makes this place so damn awesome. The concern and caring for our members is beyond explanation. Bob's (ninjakiller) mother and my mother passed away on the same day in 2008. I still tear up re-reading the love and concern for Bob and my families during that time for us.

Don

This place is Awesome ! :bowdown:

Back