Lowering the back of the Busa

ram4whldr

Registered
I was curious as to how much drop I should put on the back of my busa. I want to leave the front stock and lower the back to make the bike more level and sleek looking. I was thinking a 1.5 or 2 inch lowering link would be about right. Any suggestions or pics would be great!

I was curious as to how much drop I should put on the back of my busa.  I want to leave the front stock and lower the back to make the bike more level and sleek looking.  I was thinking a 1.5 or 2 inch lowering link would be about right.  Any suggestions or pics would be great!
My setup is exactly as you want....... I like it. I did the rear ONLY. It suits me and my needs perfect! I did the middle hole on the dogbones in the rear....which is a 2" drop. Awesome!!!

I was curious as to how much drop I should put on the back of my busa.  I want to leave the front stock and lower the back to make the bike more level and sleek looking.  I was thinking a 1.5 or 2 inch lowering link would be about right.  Any suggestions or pics would be great!
I tried several times to send you a pic.....it won't attach? Not sure why. I've done it plenty of time before. PM sent.

I have a 1-1/2" drop in the rear and it does well. I'll get pics later.

Back