Lower spoiler design?

MeltDownZ

Registered
I noticed that all other GSXR's have the that little spoiler shield under the oil-cooler radiator with breath holes. The busa's is solid which won't let air in. It seems to me that if it had holes like the others, it would help dissapate heat off the lower header and collection pipe. Is there any reason why the busa's spoiler hasn't got breath holes?

I was thinking about cutting them into the spoiler. Lower header temp should mean higher exhaust velocity - right?

Yeah Don't Fug with it, Just go to http://www.jet-hot.com/pages/techinfo.html  And have them pipes coated and returned to you.  

There is a reason the Haybausa is the Worlds fastest Motorcycle still and it isn't because of Horsepower.  It's because of it's Aerodynamics.

As for the cool pipes flowing better?  I don't think so, I think there is a point (A pretty Hot one) where pipes become their most efficient.  OR, there may not be much difference at all.  What does make more power is a cooler intake charge and a cooler motor.  SO if you can figure out a way to make your intake charge cooler then your making more power via increased air density.  This would be why we have Air to Air Intercoolers, Air to Water Intercoolers, supposed cold air intakes on the cages, and water and Methanol Injection...  It all cools the intake charge...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089891274 -->

Back