Lower Busa II pegs using GSXR oem pegs, has anybody done this?

str8six

Registered
A friend of mine told me today that he lowered the pegs on his Hayabusa by using, what he thought was, GSXR 1000 pegs. Anybody else have experience with this?

What year GSXR works? (part number?)

Mine is a 2014.

Thanks guys,

Regards,

Len

Think all work. All its doing is getting rid of the rubber you foot normally rests on.

tlr 1000 pegs work perfect too but the beull pegs give you the best and are a lot cheaper

The Buell pegs are missing the rubber pads and the weights of the stock pegs. For those who have tried the Buells, do you miss the rubber pads? Are the pegs slippery? Do you miss the weights, i.e. do they vibrate more? Thanks.

Buell pegs for about 15K miles. ZERO regrets. I don't miss the rubber.

Just did 1,000 miles last weekend again and no issues with vibrations or anything..

I purchased the Pro_tek pegs from site sponsor Pashnit and they did the trick on my Gen 1 and my Gen 2. I have been very happy with them.

Buell pegs for about 15K miles. ZERO regrets. I don't miss the rubber.

Just did 1,000 miles last weekend again and no issues with vibrations or anything..

Well I'm gonna try them (buells) then, I have a set machined to fit laying in my shop, just never got around to trying them.

I replaced the front and rear pegs with GSXR pegs with no regrets, lighter and look better too!

Back