2006 hayabusa losing to a stock 07 GSXR 600

No power commander? Get one. He'll sit on the pillion and direct you throughout the race.

Police assistance? If possible, start the race right in front of the police on a public road, ensuring that your opponent is aware of the police presence. In most cases, this give you a HUGE advantage and you should take the win hands down. Plus, you and your race bike will have publicly funded transportation away from the finish line while your opponent will only be able to watch from a distance and still have to ride home on his own bike, furthering the wear and tear on his ride, making him an even easier target next time around. :beerchug:

Hhahahahahah :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Has to be something wrong with the bike or it was the way it was ridden? I could put big mumma on the back of my stock busa and still eat 600's for breakfast!

I have heard of at least a couple of pretty quick 600's that have been modified for some particular 1/4 mile bike class , that are also occasionally street ridden as well . Known to be lurking in at least 2 capital cities in Eastern and 1 in Western Australia . I have heard they can run in the high nines or better when set up to race . Be a real bummer , If you and big mumma happen to be out cruising on date night , and after running your mouth most of the night about how fast your Busa is .... you unluckily happen upon one of these particular dedicated 600 cc upstarts , and he / she pulls up along side .... well not only could the impending race end badly , but also when you and big mumma finally arrive home , guessing there will be no 'happy ending' for you there either ....:laugh::rolleyes:

I have heard of at least a couple of pretty quick 600's
that have been modified for some particular 1/4 mile bike class ,
that are also occasionally street ridden as well .

Known to be lurking in at least 2 capital cities in Eastern and 1 in Western Australia .

I have heard they can run in the high nines or better when set up to race .

Be a real bummer ,
If you and big mumma
happen to be out
cruising on date night ,
and after running your mouth
most of the night about
how fast your Hayabusa is . . . .

You unluckily happen upon one of these
particular dedicated 600 cc upstarts ,
and he / she pulls up along side . . . .

well not only could the impending race end badly ,
but also when you and big mumma finally arrive home ,
guessing there will be no 'happy ending' for you there either . . . .

:laugh: :rolleyes:

Back