Gixxer as defined in Urban Dictionary

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
Remember the definitions for the Hayabusa? Well I had to check gixxer.. and this is what I got..
laugh.gif

1. Gixxer
"Gixxer" is the easier way of pronouncing GSX-R. It's one of the baddest line of sport bikes around. Gixxers are too often bought by people who have little or no motorcycle-riding experience. Many people have gotten hurt or killed because they can't handle a bike of this magnitude. Only 1% (if not less) of those who ride Gixxers can actually use them to their full potential.That guy with the Gixxer 1000 thought he was fast, until he brought his bike to a race track and had his ass handed to him by EX500s.
Source: Wisdom!, Mar 5, 2004

2. Gixxer
ia blur; known to Yami & Huhnda owners as "a godlike motorcycle"/i"my azz just got waxed by a "Gixxer"..
Source: spike52, Oct 16, 2003

3. gixxer
A suzuki sport bike, series GSXR. Includes the GSXR-600, GSXR-750, GSXR-1000, GSXR-1100, and the Ultimate GSXR-1300 also referred to as Hayabusa.Did you see that gixxer wheelie past us?

Pronounced JIXX-ERR
Source: AllWheelBoost, Jul 18, 2003

4. gixxer
n- slang for Suzuki GSXR-a motorcycle of a type known as "sportbikes", "crotch rokets", or "superbikes", characterized by a remarkable ability to attain high speeds (145-210+ mph)and to manuver at these speeds. -competing in a market with the Honda CBR, Yamaha FZR, and Kawasaki ZX-R.GSXr 1000, GSXR 750, GSXR 600
Source: OnyxO, Aug 28, 2004

5. Gixxer
King of all bikes.Man that fugger on the gixxer is fast.
Source: Ron, Oct 16, 2003

6. Gixxer (jiixx-er)
The ultimate, one and only, true sportbike.My gixxer eats yamahas for lunch and kawi's for dinner.
Source: Yamaha Killer, Oct 16, 2003

7. gixxer
a Suzuki motorcycle sportbikeCrashed my gixxer at the track today
Source: jah, Apr 30, 2003

8. gixxer
fastest 4-stroke sportbike available under $15,000
buy a used one for your first bike cause you probably will crash itIf Gixxers suck then why did Bimota (A $35,000 UBER FAST Sportbike) use their motors?

R1s are nice but Suzukis are faster
Source: Kevin, Jul 6, 2004

9. Gixxer
gixxer is a motorcycle gxs-r 1000, gsx-r 750, gsx-r 600 and other gsx-r...im a gixxerchick, gsx-r enthusisast
Source: gixxerChick, Oct 4, 2003

10. Gixxer
the word that means GSX-R, a suzuki supersport bike. Also, the fast four letter on the planent.

"squid" is even better!!

1. Squid
A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid'

also see stuntaWe were suddenly passed by a chromed out R1 and then when we rounded the bend, we saw the squid wrapped around a tree, he'd probably be alive if he was wearing a helmet.
Source: Wawa, Feb 21, 2003

2. squid
An extremely rare animal with a short lifespan. Usually a new sport bike enthusiast with the reasoning of a lunatic, whom you might see thrashing on an R1 wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee.
When found lying motionless on the pavement, this creature transforms itself into a stream of blood, exposed flesh, and broken limbs. Hence the squid moniker.

Stupid
Quick
Underdressed
Imminently
DeadDid you see that guy leave the showroom on the R6? Did you see what he was wearing? What a moron. That Squid.
Source: bomb biscuit, Apr 18, 2004

3. squid
a US Navy Sailor. derogatoryMarine: Man, there are a lot of squids in here.

Sailor: Maybe it's because you're on a ship, jarhead.
Source: theunknowngl, Oct 16, 2004

4. squid
A young man on an incredibly over powered motorcycle, wearing nothing but a helmet.

The term derives from what is discernable from his corpse:
A helmet with stringy fleshy bit dangling from the bottom.

Also see calamariFrat-boi + GSXR1300 + sandles = squid

*1st & 3rd variables are not required.
Source: schimschone, Mar 11, 2005

5. Squid
95 % of Gixxer "thugs"That dumbass gixxer rider is wearing sandals, shorts, and a tee. He's gonna rip his skin off when he crashes.
Source: anonymous, Sep 29, 2003

6. Squid
Originally derived from the manner of movement of a squid...shooting off at speed, almost stopping to turn and then shooting off again, similar to a inexperienced motorcyclist."I was trying to pass the squid, but on corner exits he just stood it up and blasted away."
Source: Damien, Apr 23, 2005

7. squid
A person in the navy; usually used in a derogitory manner. (But seriously people...since when has serving your country become a bad thing?)He's a #%$&ing squid!
Source: lealea, Nov 8, 2003

8. Squid
a pound or quid I've got 200 sqiud in the bank
Source: Project 25.01, Jun 29, 2003

9. squid
A 1970's Southern Californian perjorative meaning an undesirable person; near the bottom of the social status pecking order; similar to "jerk" or "dweeb.""Joey is such a squid, why do you hang out with him?"
Source: Tony S., Feb 3, 2004

10. squid
An invertibrate, predator with 8 legs, and 2 longer legs on the side, they live in the water and well, eat stuff...
-Also they taste good when baked, breaded, with just a little bit of crabmeat....

-pretty inexpensive, if you buy them on ice, and then gut, and clean them yourself...watch out for the ink though-If they ever find the illusive giant squid, I hope they make the illusive giant Calamari

<!--EDIT|TheKatsMeow
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127996966 -->

So what is the definition for the Hayabusa. I missed that one. Could you please re-post it.

Back