LOUD, I want to hear it loud! Advice needed!

Blue bike has functional Nitro right? That means it probably has a custom Tune via the ECU. Since you said it had no PC3. Not sure how that works if you install a PC3 on a non stock ECU. Something you need to get check out. Wouldn't go with a preloaded map and Nitro. Spend the $$ on a custom from a Decent tuner.

Last edited:
Got it done. Much much better! Thank you for all the advice. the 4-2-1 and Brocks Alien head made all the difference.
Between the exhause, the K&N filter and power commander it is a different bike!
I got everything from RCC Sportbikes which really hooked me up. I also got the clear clutch and stator covers with LED's.
Here a few pictures of the updates.

P1000255.JPG

P1000285.JPG

P1000286.JPG

P1000274.JPG

P1000281.JPG

lp670-4 ftw bro. i swear, if i get stationed in GA, i'm gonna roll down to lauderdale just to take pix of your toys :laugh:

Have to admit, the alien head worked (looked) better than i thought it would on that bike...

i have the same exhaust, but initially i wasnt thinking it would look right... As soon as i saw the pic though, instantly changed my mind..

Kudos

One quick question, the exhaust isnt blasting your swing arm is it, would hate to see it get damaged by exhaust gases.... cant tell in the picture how things all line up

Have to admit, the alien head worked (looked) better than i thought it would on that bike...

i have the same exhaust, but initially i wasnt thinking it would look right... As soon as i saw the pic though, instantly changed my mind..

Kudos

One quick question, the exhaust isnt blasting your swing arm is it, would hate to see it get damaged by exhaust gases.... cant tell in the picture how things all line up

Thank you. The angle is away from the swingarm. Thank you for asking.

Watta boat !!!..Glad you got the advice you needed..for your busa's....And welcome to the ORG!!
My Muzzy 4 into one is LOUD too..when i do a flyby on my bud's at 10800 rpm's mikey sez it sounds like downtown Bagdad..... :laugh:

Got it done. Much much better! Thank you for all the advice. the 4-2-1 and Brocks Alien head made all the difference.
Between the exhause, the K&N filter and power commander it is a different bike!
I got everything from RCC Sportbikes which really hooked me up. I also got the clear clutch and stator covers with LED's.
Here a few pictures of the updates.

:drool::drool:

I have 2 Hayabusas. The one I have about 18 months (red one) is VERY loud. It has a very deep, very loud sound. It gives you goose bumps when you rev it up. It has one short pipe on the right side.(not sure if it matters but it also has a poker commander under the seat. Supposedly the bike has other work but I don't know what.

The bike I just got (Blue one) has 2 pipes, one on each side. The pipe on the right side is longer then the one on the red bike. It does not have a power commander and I'm not sure if it has any performance work. It does have Nitrous that is functional.

What do I need to do to make the Blue bike sound like the red bike. Do I add a Power commander? What Pipe do I go with? The blue bike sounds OK until you start the red bike, then it sounds like a little biotch bike!

It's a good thing its loud....It's useless for anything other than pushing off the trailer at a show as far as I am concerned. Real Pretty but zero praticatily.

Blue bike has functional Nitro right? That means it probably has a custom Tune via the ECU. Since you said it had no PC3. Not sure how that works if you install a PC3 on a non stock ECU. Something you need to get check out. Wouldn't go with a preloaded map and Nitro. Spend the $$ on a custom from a Decent tuner.

You assume too much. You dont need a custom tune when you push it from the traielr to the showroom carpet.

It's a good thing its loud....It's useless for anything other than pushing off the trailer at a show as far as I am concerned. Real Pretty but zero praticatily.

You assume too much. You dont need a custom tune when you push it from the traielr to the showroom carpet.

Dude seriously unless you know the guy and what he does with the bikes can it! I got a stretched fat tire with fancy paint and chrome, ride the hell out of it never even been to a show. I dont think he's come on here and ran his mouth about anyone elses ride. so why do the same to him

Dude seriously unless you know the guy and what he does with the bikes can it! I got a stretched fat tire with fancy paint and chrome, ride the hell out of it never even been to a show. I dont think he's come on here and ran his mouth about anyone elses ride. so why do the same to him

Sure, whatever you say.

I was going to get D&D's but they dont come with removable baffles.

They have two versions, street and race.

I got the M4's and run with no baffles, they sound pretty sweet.

Much respect lube jobs. Ignore the negativity. Its nice to see someone else actually work for their toys and become successful instead of living off the system...

Beautiful bikes!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back