Looking to buy a new 05 Busa....

CAT3

Donating Member
Registered
Been off here for a long time, Afghanistan wasnt too bad, but the year away sucked. On with life, looking at picking up a new 05 Busa b/w now and Oct. Are there any issues with the 05 models, or anything I should be aware of with certain months of manufacture? I am pretty happy to finally be getting this new bike, been wanting one for a while, but too busy with work and stuff. Looking forward to reading lots of info from this site, and getting great, reliable help. Thanks everyone.

Charlie

hi cat3,first things first, welcome back matey,hope all is well with you and family.(now you got time to relax alittle).
as far as i know i dont think there has been many issues with the 05,but if there is im sure some1 on here who has 1 will tell you.
congrats and welcome back
biggrin.gif

Been off here for a long time, Afghanistan wasnt too bad, but the year away sucked. On with life, looking at picking up a new 05 Busa b/w now and Oct. Are there any issues with the 05 models, or anything I should be aware of with certain months of manufacture? I am pretty happy to finally be getting this new bike, been wanting one for a while, but too busy with work and stuff. Looking forward to reading lots of info from this site, and getting great, reliable help. Thanks everyone.

Charlie
Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Glad that you are going in for the Busa. There is no technical issue with the 05 busa... so you can be rest assured sure
wink.gif

Post some pics on the board when you get your bike mate!

Back