05 LE Pic

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
I've been here for maybe two months, and finally took some pics of my new '05 LE--I couldn't get off her! Here's one after her 600-mile service last Saturday. (I know ... reflectors, mud flap!)

Busa__small_.jpg

Thanks warbrown ... picked her up October 1. After riding a Ducati for 3-1/2 years, can't believe the difference in how smooth the engine feels and the comfort at speed.

Thanks guys ... its just good to be part of the group. And if it wasn't for the site, I'd have gone crazy with the 5th and 6th false neutrals. But after 850 miles, it's all but gone, just like the thread described. Invaluable information from you guys.

Nice, you got the fastest color as well. In addition to stickers, reflectors, mudflap, you should get the HID headlight. This Busa is my sixth bike and this is the best mod I've ever done.

Congrats.

Thanks, guys. And I have to say, for now, I'm happy just owning a stock Busa. Anyway, got caught after dark on Saturday, and immediately noticed that the headlight beam was focused way too low, so I need adjust it. Not fun on a dark, unfamiliar highway that's under construction!

Back