The New Bike

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
I used to be "DucOwner," but on Saturday (after weeks of deliberation) I did it and traded the Ducati for an '05 'Busa LE! After two days and 200 miles, I'm convinced that the 'Busa is the sexiest, most comfortable, and most respected bike on the road. I'll have some pics soon, but I couldn't wait to tell everyone that it was "Hayabusa.org" and all your extremely insightful comments and great pics that gave me the comfort to take the plunge. Now my only decision is whether to buy the new Alpinestars jacket and Shoei RF-1000 to complement the bike!

2001 Monster 750. Nice for around town, but most of my riding was higher-speed roads and highways, and the Monster wasn't cutting it anymore. The 749/999 line would have been better, but nowhere near the comfort. It's as if the 'Busa was made for me.

Congrats!! thats the fastest color.
tounge.gif

Congrats! Getting some sliders would be my first recomendation.:;):

2001 Monster 750.  Nice for around town, but most of my riding was higher-speed roads and highways, and the Monster wasn't cutting it anymore.  The 749/999 line would have been better, but nowhere near the comfort.  It's as if the 'Busa was made for me.
Congrats!!!
Decision wise you have made. I have one too.

Back