New to the forum and to the Busa

Lil guy Big Busa

Registered
hello peeps like the title says im new to the forum and to the busa world, but not new to riding just moving up from a 07 1000rr to a busa, love my cbr but was not the most comfortable for long rides and my wife did not like the undertail mounted exhaust, gave her a case of hotcakes lol, but hoping to learn a lot here as i did on 1000rr.net

Pics to follow

couple pics of the bike last summer, i dont actually pick it up for a couple weeks, have to wait till i have some time off work to go to jackson ohio and haul it back down to Kentucky

1295925363877.jpg

1295999037923.jpg

1295999076278.jpg

1295999082607.jpg

and yes i know that the exhaust in the picture with the seat dont match the other pics, my buddy changed out the exhaust towards the end of the season and put a d and d exhaust on it, i told him to put the yosh back on it

Welcome!
Great looking scoot. Hope you enjoy your stay and experience here at the org.
I have a few friends that play on 1000rr.net, a saucy bunch over there I hear :whistle:

Welcome to confortable world of speed. Safe riding wishes for speedy cornering after 1000rr also...:)

Welcome to confortable world of speed. Safe riding wishes for speedy cornering after 1000rr also...:)

yea i rode my buddies zx14 on a long ride day to give my aching body a break from the ol 1000rr, and its a different beast in the corners, im sure its comparable to the busa, he just installed a turbo on it last spring from Mr. Turbo and he drags his dump pipe and does a pretty good job pushing the 1000's around the corners. So im sure after some practice with the big beast ill be flying through the corners again:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::whistle:

:welcome: to the oRg. Once you get the Busa take some time and get to know her. The Busa is a different animal, a little more power, much heavier, different braking, different in the corners. Just take your time.

Make sure you check out the 2011 Busa Bash this spring. You are only about 4 hours from Robbinsville and it is a great time.

i love black, its my favorite color on a bike, but im really leaning towards the white with silver graphics, thats a sharp color scheme, you cant help but like it

Back