New to the forum and awaiting a new Busa =)

gfunko

Registered
Hey all, just wanted to come in and say whats up. I am not new to the motorcycle world as I am currently on my 3rd sport bike (03 gsxr 750, 02 gsxr 750, and my current bike 07 gsxr 1000) and just recently sold my '11 Harley Nightster (story for another day). I have riding for about 5 years now and would feel empty without my bike. Anyways, I have been researching what I can about older and new busa's and haven't ruled out the new zx14 either (oh man...I know I am going to get flack for that last one, lol) - but in all fairness, I can't fully decide on a bike till I ride one and get a feel for it, granted I am a huge Suzuki fan and the Busa definitely has a strong hold on me and regardless of power the Busa is STILL winning the race and my heart, lol. We have a bike fest event happening next weekend and Suzuki and Kawi will be doing demo rides so I will be riding both, though I pretty much have my mind (if it isn't obvious enough for me joining this site). Over the past couple of weeks in doing research, I found myself more and more on this site so I figure I might as well just join it get more info on it till I ride it. Looking forward to talking with you all.

:welcome: to the board and here's hoping you make the right decision :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will indeed have pics of her once I get her. I guess I have it bad when I already have EVERYTHING planned out as far as projects and even browsing ebay for parts when I don't even own the bike yet, lol.

Back