ZX14 Retired from the Bashes

Congrats on the new purchase... :bowdown:

Steve is my Cousin/ Pappy's nephew.. :thumbsup:
Here's a pic of Steve at the '09 spring bash (aka the guy on the ZX14).. :laugh:

wm_normal_bash09-photo-shoot_073.jpg

Here is the pic. Not really a picture guy, so one and done. Bone stock with 49 miles. Turns in harder than the ZX14 easier to hold line in turn than ZX14. Better power down low. But the ZX14 has been modified for top end mojo so really hard to compare. Riding position is more aggressive than ZX14.

DSC_0180.jpg

Yep, he is a Roos for sure. Busa motorcycle and Chrysler vehicles!:laugh: :welcome: Glad to have you on the org.:thumbsup:

Does the wht/blu '09 have a different new bike smell than the other flavors?

Went to the dealer today to pickup some of those lil' plastic pop rivet like fasteners, saw and had to sit on a wht/blu '09 ... :drool::wow: it was so hard to walk away.

Nice bike brother!

It almost seems like a funeral for the ZX14. I'm thinking throwing two sideways in the 1 ton isn't going to happen. I will say this about throwing it sideways, tieing it down free standing (bike didn't touch the truck bed front or back) with the canyon dancer was the best I've tied a bike down yet. That baby road like a champ. So in the fall if I drag two bikes I'll definately be in the trailer mode.:thumbsup:

:lol: I'm going to pick up my new Busa tomorrow, well later today and yes it's the same white/blue and I hope it's as much fun as I've heard it to be :happy:

Well I got to hit the twisties on Sunday. I need bar risers and a seat. Probably put footpegs on also. Bike seems to transition slow from side to side on quick turns so I'm going to check sag. Anyone know how much rear sag the bike should have? I'm thinking my big butt is compressing the rear suspension to much and slowing down the steering. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. :bowdown::whistle:

Doyle thanx for the info. Jinkster seems to know his stuff. First stop is to buy some front springs and check the rear spring. :thumbsup:

Back