Proud new owner

oldgixxerguy

Registered
Ive been riding sportbikes for so long that I figured to get real performance, you couldn't even consider comfort.  Ive owned mostly Gixxers and a couple of Ducatis and felt I was destined to forever be sore after long rides.  The only option I thought would be a naked bike, which I don't care for.  I never even considered getting a Busa, since I love the twisties much more than straight line acceleration.  I was under the impression that Hayabusas were bikes to go fast on a straight line and cruise the local bike night to show it off.  This was until I rode my friend's bike, which unlike most of the busas in Florida, is not lowered or stretched.  I was so impressed by the handling and comfort that I ran off and got my own.  I got a black 07 in May and I love the bike.  Ive put a little over 2k miles in 2 months and this is only the beginning.  I'm already planning a road trip to the NC mountains, once the weather cools down a bit.  I'll try to post a photo to show a few minor mods Ive done.  Oh....did I mention I love this bike?

CIMG0416__Small_.JPG

Looking good, and Welcome.
beerchug.gif
If you haven't read the treads on the Fall bash you should ck them out. Last weekend in sept. at the dragon in NC.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board  
beerchug.gif
.  See ya got the fastest color - black  
biggrin.gif

I hope you don't leave her in the rain too long

Back